four.

I can't even begin to express how sorry I am for not updating in SO LONG. Last week was like the busiest week of my damn life. Also I just prioritize my other book 6 Man before this one that's why this on gets updated a bit later.

BUT THANK YOU FOR 11K EL OH EL

≫≫≫

Touch me yeah, I want you to touch me there
Make me feel like I am breathing, feel like I am human

≫≫≫

"Harry."

  Her tiny moan in his ear made him shudder, pulling her further into his lap as he pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth. He could taste the bitterness of the tequila that soaked her tongue, nonetheless getting intoxicated on it and her kiss. He locked his arms around her back, tilting his head to the side to kiss her deeply, making out in one of the private shows room. He relished the feelings he got from kissing her, finding sexual relief in it after a week of being apart from her.

  His hands slipped under her smooth thighs, gripping them firmly as he stood up all of a sudden. Adriana clung to him in surprise, locking her ankles behind his back as he carried her over to the table with the pole attached to it and the ceiling. Resting her ass on the edge, Harry felt her fingers tangle with his curls as she tugged him down to kiss him again, finding it hard to spend even a few seconds away from his addicting lips.

  Adriana felt her core ache for him, legs pulling him closer so that his crotch was lined up with hers, firmly pressed against each other's. Their lips broke away at the sudden contact, a heavy breath escaping Harry as he opened his eyes to gaze at her lustfully.

  Adriana gazed up at him with dark eyes and parted swollen lips, one hand resting on the nape of his neck while the other slowly took the other and brought it down between them. Harry watched as she guided his hand to the area between her legs, biting his lip when his fingers brushed the area, emitting a sharp exhale from her.

   "Touch me, Harry," she whispered lowly to him, pressing her fingertips into the nape of his neck as he listened to her and rubbed his fingers slowly.

  Harry slide his tongue over his pink lips at the way he felt her wetness seep through the material of her bodysuit, tugging it aside to reveal her soaking püssy. A soft exhale left Adriana's lips when Harry ran his fingers against her, finding her clit and rubbing small circles into it slowly. Their foreheads pressed together as Adriana let out a shaky breath, lips brushing his every now and then as he gazed at her intently, fingers touching her sensually.

  Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip when he pushed a finger into her, making her hips twitch at the feeling of his single digit stretching her out. She could feel his hot breath against her lips, breathing heavily as he fucked her with his finger, adding another one soon enough.

  He curled them heavily, making Adriana's head roll back and eyes flutter close with a heavy moan, legs spreading apart as he ducked down to kiss her neck. As his lips left wet open-mouthed kisses on the skin of her neck, Adriana found herself becoming slightly overwhelmed, surprised as well for finding so much pleasure in just fingering. She was ready to cum on his fingers until a loud voice halted their movements.

   "Where the fuck is Adriana!"

  Her dark eyes met his green ones in panic as her body tensed, his hand slipping away from between her legs. Adriana quickly jumped off the table, adjusting her bodysuit with a grimace because she was hot and bothered, and undeniably wet. Harry's lips formed a pout when she turned to leave, heading towards the velvet curtains that served as the doors. But then she halted her movements, quickly turning around and approaching him. Her hands grabbed his cheeks, planting a firm kiss on his soft lips that lingered for a few seconds before she pulled away and whispered to him.