| fifteen |

So the song for this chapter is "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. I'm sure y'all heard it but don't know the name cuz it's ICONIC. So god listen pls thanks.

I also have a very important question for you guys at the end of the chapter so please answer ❤️

≫≫≫

I know chasing after you is like a fairytale

But I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel

≫≫≫

   "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight!"

   "Rising up to the challenge of our rival!" Harry continued Adriana's words as they jumped and danced around drunkenly on his bedroom.

   "And the last known survivor. Stalks his prey in the night," she continued to sing, holding up his brand new Gucci shoe as a mike while he held up a Saint Laurent one.

   "And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger!" he screamed, hitting the high note on the "eye" part perfectly with his eyes screwed shut and pink lips parted wide.

  They then continued dancing and singing along to Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor loudly, with the music blasting out through the speakers of the stereo in Harry's room. Both Harry and Adriana couldn't remember the last time they had fun like this, even though they were both intoxicated.

  Adriana found herself enjoying Harry's company, she found herself actually having fun in such a long time. She couldn't remember the last time she sang along without having a worry in the world, dancing in her underwear and whipping her hair around like she was a teenage girl.

   "Rising up, straight to the top. Had the guts, got the glory," Harry pointed at her with a grin, making a face that had her laughing so hard her stomach was aching.

   "Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop. Just a man and his will to survive!" she continued singing, shaking her hips, while Harry bobbed his head with a grin on his lips, moving his arms in sync.

   "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight," he started the chorus loudly, making her grin in awe at his singing talents. She thought she was screaming like a maniac and she really didn't care, but Harry actually sounded good.

  They continued dancing, both of them whipping their heads back and forth, Harry's curls flopping around as he jumped up and down on the bed with Adriana. They pretend to strum and play guitars as the guitar solos came on, Harry pouting his baby pink lips and bobbing his head as he flexed his biceps while pretending to play the guitar solos, actually knowing the notes by heart.