|six|

Again. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! Writer's block is a bitch. Here's a long ass chapter to make it up to you babes 🖤

UNEDITED

≫≫≫

We all are living in a dream, but life ain't what it seems
Oh everything's a mess

≫≫≫

                    Adriana's deep, umber eyes rose to meet Harry's soft green ones as she lifted her cup of coffee to sip from it, keeping her gaze locked with Harry's

  Adriana's deep, umber eyes rose to meet Harry's soft green ones as she lifted her cup of coffee to sip from it, keeping her gaze locked with Harry's. They were in a tiny, adorable café that was huddled among the huge city buildings of the Big Apple.

It had been another week since they decided on breakfast, but they hooked up quite a few times during that week. Each time, Adriana leaving urgently, making Harry's heart fall a little every single time. He thought she had forgotten about the breakfast they organized, finding the fact that she left every time they hooked up, just an indication that she didn't want to do anything other than hooking up. He understood that, respected that, and said nothing.

Adriana on the other hand, didn't forget about the breakfast. In fact, she felt slightly guilty every time she'd stay for a little while with him, then wake up later and leave him. She promised herself that when she could afford to, she'd stay and let him take her out for breakfast. She noticed that Harry never reminded her about it, which she should've just felt relieved about it. But she didn't. Even if he didn't say anything, she felt bad. So 'round about their fifth hook up of the week, she apologized for leaving and said that she'd like to have breakfast with him. Harry couldn't help but conceal his grin that night, leaning forwards and planting a big kiss on her lips that made her stomach curl.

Now, there they were, sitting opposite each other in a petite café, having breakfast and coffee while chatting amongst each other. Harry was slightly nervous when he drove her to the café in his blue-gray Porsche 911. They've never actually had a proper conversation where they talked about anything other than hooking up. Plus most of the time they were together, they were having sex and talking dirty. Adriana noticed that he looked slightly nervous and she was intimidating him, finding it kind of cute so to ease his nervousness she spoke first, and from then on she decided to speak first. But he quickly parted his lips and spoke in curiosity.

"How even do you drink black coffee?" he said with a chuckle, his eyes focusing on the dark coffee that sat in Adriana's cup. "It's so bitter."

"I like my coffee how I like myself," she responded smoothly with a smirk. "Dark and bitter."

"You don't seem bitter," he said with a chuckle, a smile always on his face as he spoke. She smiled lightly, knowing that it's because he was so fooled by her façade; he didn't know how bitter she really was.