| twenty six |

I'd like y'all to keep an open-mind and just remember that when Adriana is craving cocaine she tends to get irritable and just rude and etc. It's a side effect.

It's a bit sad to see this book doesn't get as many comments compared to my other books especially when it tackles more mature, serious topics like drug abuse and etc. I'm sure it's just because it's sad and not the most exciting, funny book ever but like still lmao.

Also, commenting theories and opinions would motivate me more, and it's like a book where you can make up theories (there's so much foreshadowing like ??) like people just know it's bad but don't predict what might happen sigh* idk just not many people bother with my stories and it's really disheartening.

oH well, I'm still gonna write this book because I've wanted to write it since like three years ago. Ignore my rant and enjoy.

≫≫≫

I ran out of tears when I was 18

So nobody made me but the main streets

≫≫≫

   "Joder

"Joder."

  Fuck.

   "Yeah, joder indeed," Donnie said, imitating her Spanish accent terribly as she scolded herself inwardly for forgetting about the money. Her eyes scanned the area briefly, relieved that Donnie's gang wasn't here, and it was just him.

   "I don't have it," she told him straight up, before turning to walk away, making him frown and pull her back with his hand on her wrist. "Hands off!"

   "C'mon Adriana, I'm sick and tired of this. My boss will have my head if you don't pay up," Donnie sighed in exasperation, making her groan in frustration, turning around. "I'm serious for god's sake."

   "I don't think you understand the shit I am currently going through, Donnie," Adriana started to say through gritted teeth, his impatience and nagging ticking her off. "I am broke. All I can think about every single minute of the day is how bad I need to get high. I don't have that kind of money, and I certainly can't make it in a day or two-"

   "Look I'm sorry you're broke and addicted to coke, and shit but I'm not supposed to sympathize and give you extra time okay? Fuck, I've already done that because of your kid. There's only so much I can do," Donnie continued to rant, while he held her forearms to keep her from running off.  "Please understand where I'm coming from."

   "I understand, Donnie. But what the fuck do you want me to do when I barely have money to feed my kid?"

   "Your boyfriend," Donnie snapped, making Adriana's eyebrows slope downwards. "He's rich as fuck. I know he's covering for you."