|three|

Sorry for the late update babes! Just busy is all xx

But omfg 7K already!?!? I love you guys sm

UNEDITED! Pls excuse any errors x

≫≫≫

2 AM in the morning my mind is on you
4 AM in the morning it still hasn't moved

✧2 AM in the morning my mind is on you4 AM in the morning it still hasn't moved ✧

Adriana

That was all Harry could think about for that whole week: his night with Adriana. It was torturous. He'd often find his mind drifting away from whatever he was supposed to think about, to that steamy one-night stand he had with the mysterious beauty he met a week ago. There were random times where she'd occupy his thoughts, such as whenever he'd try to sleep. Sometimes he'd be up late night, tossing and turning around thinking about her.

He needed her. He needed to feel her under him again, with his hands holding onto her hips while he would pound into her again and again.

"God dammit," Harry cursed lightly under his breath, leaning his forehead into his left hand with his elbow resting on keys of his piano, letting out an odd noise.

He couldn't even concentrate while working. He set his pencil down on the music rack of the grand piano, pulling his head back a little to gaze at his sheet music. It was incomplete and he hated it because it was a result of being distracted by his lustful thoughts. Harry worked part time as a music professor at Julliard, one of the most widely recognized names in higher music education in the world.

It was the best, most prestigious music school anyone could go to. Harry was a music prodigy and entered Julliard at quite a young age, finishing off with a D.M.A., a doctoral academic degree in music. He was as qualified as one can be, a professor at Julliard and a talented composer.

He found himself reminiscing about that lustful night, lips pressing tight and jaw clenching when he remembered the way her breasts bounced with every trust and her lips part to let out those sinful, sweet moans. He felt his crotch tighten at the thoughts, making his gaze flick down to between his legs, eyes widening at his semi-hard on. He started thinking of things that disgusted him to get rid of his boner. Niall's dick, Niall's one-night stand stories, Niall...

"Mr. Styles."

Harry snapped his head towards the entrance of his door, dropping his hands to his lap as he smiled lightly at the young woman who stood there. Carmen was one of Harry's students, a young 20-year old woman who was talented at playing multiple instruments, including the cello and piano. Carmen smiled at him, hoping that this time she'd be able to seduce him in some way as she had changed her technique slightly after the numerous times she'd hit on him but he'd never notice it because he was pretty naive and blind.