thirty three.

I AM BACK wow it took me some time to get into it again because I'm at the boring part of the story lmao.

But anyways here's a REALLY long chapter with smut and drama and everything. Have fun and ignore errors or any bs thanks x

≫≫≫

Hand prints and footprints on my glass

Hand prints and good grips all on my ass

≫≫≫

   "How does this look?"

  Harry lifted his gaze up from his phone, to take a look at the next outfit Adriana had tried on. They were shopping for a dress to wear for dinner with Harry's family. Adriana's nerves were all over the place because of it and that she couldn't find an appropriate dress to wear. Harry thought he could calm her down by bringing her to the mall and helping her choose a dress, and then take her out for some brunch. But brunch was turning into lunch now due to how long it was taking for her to find a dress.

   "Babe...it's a little too-"

   "Booby," Adriana said with a roll of her eyes, hands settling on her hips. "You've said that for the last five dresses I've tried on."

   "I can't help it if you've got amazing boobs that tend to make an appearance with everything you wear, which my parents may have a problem with!" Harry exclaimed with a short ramble, throwing his hands up in an exaggerated manner. "I can't help it that they're extremely judgmental and will literally think you are a- well the term they prefer to use is something I will not say right now-"

   "Slut," Adriana said it for him. "It's okay, I've been called that before."

   "That is most certainly not okay," Harry huffed with narrowed eyes.

   "I know I know," Adriana hushed him up with a quick kiss pressed to his lips when he stood up, ready to rant about the objectification and degradation of women. "I have two more dresses to try on, one of them might be a little booby-."

   "You're gonna give me a boner with all those dresses," Harry groaned lightly, making Adriana chuckle lightly, eyes discreetly glancing down at his crotch. He was semi-hard.

   "If you do get one, you know I'm here to take care of it," Adriana whispered sultrily with a smirk, dark eyes glinting cheekily as her hand brushed his crotch ever so lightly.

   "Here?" Harry asked with widened eyes, looking around briefly. There was no one else in the fitting rooms; it was fairly empty.

   "Why not?" Adriana murmured with a grin, stepping closer to him and running her palms up his chest, lips near his. "Is public sex on your bucket list too?"