| sixteen |

double-updated because I'm on a roll with these chapters !!!

[warning: there's sexual assault in this chapter and I didn't remove the brackets because it's not that graphic and it happens quickly. But be aware, you can definitely skip the part if you want]

Up above is Jazmín Gonzalez played by Dascha Polanco ♡

≫≫≫

✧ I've seen cocaine bring out the demons inside

Cheating and lying ✧

≫≫≫

  Adriana woke up to soft sheets and the morning light that spilled through the gaps created by the partially closed curtains. A heavy groan escaped her lips as she snuggled against the pillow; scowling at the terrible headache she was currently experiencing. Her arm then reached out for Harry. Her dark brows lowered as a frown etched upon her face when her fingers felt nothing but air, dropping to the empty space on the bed that was near her. Her eyes fluttered open, blinking once to clear her blurry vision. A yawn escaped her lips as she used her hands to push herself up, eyes falling upon the wrinkled sheets next to her. 'Where is Harry?' was the first thought that came to mind.

"Harry?" she called out sleepily, dark eyes squinting as she gazed around the room. There was no sign of him.

She climbed off the bed, feet touching the cold floor making her shiver a little. Her feet carried her to the bathroom where she peaked her head through the open doorway, noticing that the shower was used, but still no sign of Harry. The toothbrush she used last night was sitting the cup that held his. She decided to quickly clean up and throw her clothes on, folding his t-shirt and boxers neatly and setting them on the hamper near his bathroom.

  When she went to grab her phone that sat on the nightstand near his bed, her eyes scanned the place for any sort of note or indication as to where he was. When there wasn't any, she just assumed that he was probably having breakfast.

Pulling her shoes on, she pulled her duffel bag over her shoulder and walked out of the room. She prayed she wouldn't get lost in his gigantic mansion, sighing with relief when she found his kitchen and living room. There was still no sign of him, which made her ponder even harder now.

  She grimaced at her headache as her thoughts dissipated when she entered his large, modern kitchen, eyes immediately landing on a middle-aged lady, rinsing some plates by the sink. Adriana felt herself grow a little tense, swallowing awkwardly as she pondered on what to say. The lady turned around at some point, her soft blue eyes landing on Adriana standing by the doorway.

"Hello there," she grinned immediately at Adriana.

"Hi," Adriana mumbled back with a light smile. "Umm where's Harry?"