twenty nine.

WARNING: triggering content including sexual assault and rape. Read at your own discretion.

≫≫≫

I'm a reckless mistake

I'm a cold night's intake

≫≫≫

   "Mi amor

"Mi amor."

  Adriana's eyes fluttered close with her dark lips parting as Harry kissed her neck, rolling his tongue heavily against the flesh. Harry couldn't wait to get home to have Adriana; he wanted her right then and there, therefore deciding to start the foreplay in the backseat of his car.

  His hand travelled further up her thigh and under her dress, sliding it against the inside of her thigh and pushing it back to spread her legs a little. Adriana quickly became frustrated with their current position, and pushed Harry back gently against the seat, adjusting her dress and climbing onto his lap to straddle it.

  Their eyes met in a lustful gaze, before it broke when they leaned in to kiss each other. Adriana could feel Harry pouring all his love into the kiss, overwhelming her as her guilt was still swirling in the pit of her stomach. Her hands rested on his chest, slipping inside to touch his skin from the few buttons that were undone, as Harry kissed her deeply. She avoided pressing her body against his because she was worried she'd hurt him due to the bruises that he had on him. But that only reminded her of Donnie, and how she used Harry's money behind his back to get cocaine.

   "God, you look so beautiful tonight, Adriana," Harry whispered breathlessly against her lips. "My beautiful, sweet princess," he giggled a little drunkenly, grinning widely while pecking her lips.

   "Harry, cariño," she murmured with a melted heart in her chest, feeling the guilt causing to churn her stomach even more now. Tell him, Adriana.

     "Adriana, baby," Harry mumbled back with a bright grin, nose rubbing against hers adorably before he pecked her lips again. "I love you!"

  Her heart ached at how adorable he was while he was drunk, all cute and giggly with heartfelt confessions and a horny mind. She leaned in and kissed his sweet lips again, fingers playing with the small curls near the nape of his neck. She wanted to be honest with him and tell him what she did, but she didn't want to ruin the mood. He seemed so happy that night, performing and having the time of his life while doing so. After everything that happened last night with Harry getting ambushed, he deserved to feel good and happy. He didn't deserve to feel any more pain. But unfortunately with Adriana it's inevitable.

   "I love you mo-" Adriana began to say back before Harry let out a tiny squeal when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

   "Someone's messaging me, let me turn my phone on silent," Harry said with a chuckle, reaching down to pull his phone out of his pocket.