two.

Sorry for the late update!! Thank you for 4K

Chapters that don't have the lines near the title like this "| one |" and look like this instead "two." are chapters with sexual content 👅

≫≫≫

In this room, we are nothing but strangers in a bed

A deep grunt escaped Harry's lips when his back met the wall in the elevator as Adriana pushed her lips against his firmly, muffling the noise emitted from him. His large hands immediately gripped her hips in surprise, pulling her closer into his warm body as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She melted in his arms at the feeling of his lips, loving how they were so soft and plump against her own, hot tongue rolling against hers in a sultry manner.

Slipping her hands down his chest, she took a hold of his jacket, pulling him against her body before rolling onto her back so that it was her trapped against the wall of the elevator. The thought of someone walking in on them was way over their heads as they kissed each other hungrily, Harry in particular feeling his heart race at how thrilling this all was to him. He thought to himself that he should act a little boldly and show Adriana that he's not as innocent as she probably thinks he was.

His hand reached out to grab her thigh, hooking it onto his waist; a move that wasn't as 'bold' as he thought it was since Adriana didn't react as much, only continuing to kiss him. He then tightened his grip on her thigh, rolling his hips forwards to grind against her, now getting her attention as she whimpered a little against his lips. She parted her lips further, tilting her head to the side and pushing her tongue deeper into his mouth, sliding her fingers into his dark curls and tugging on them gently. Harry hummed in satisfaction at the action, loving it whenever she tugged on his hair, the feeling arousing him even further.

An audible 'ding' interrupted their actions, causing Harry to retract from her; worried someone was about to walk in. But Adriana couldn't care less, keeping her leg hooked onto his hip, crotch pressed against his as she smirked at the mark she made on his neck. They had arrived at the floor that their hotel room. Adriana's leg dropped to the floor as Harry reached out for her hand. She hesitated for a second, finding it odd he wanted to hold her hand, but she let him anyways, thinking he just wanted to lead her to the room. But really, Harry liked the feeling of her hand in his, oddly enough. Her hand was impeccably shaped to fit his.

With his warm hand clasping hers, he led her down the dim lit hallway. It was quite late so the halls were empty, quiet except for the sounds of Adriana's and Harry's light footsteps and heavy breaths, breathless from the intense make out session they had in the elevator. His eyes darted around, looking for the room 64, relieved when he finally found it at the end of the hallway, noticing that it was one of the suites, a courtesy of Niall. Harry dug his hand into the pocket inside of his coat, retrieving the key card and flashing it, hearing an audible 'click' before he grabbed the handle and pushed down. The door swung open, lights immediately switching on as a result of Harry and Adriana's presence.

Their surroundings quickly became a blur when Adriana's lips met Harry's again, kissing them with impatience and anticipation as she held his face in her hands. Harry quickly grabbed her waist, before slipping his hands low to press under her thighs, picking her up. She clung to him in surprise, locking her ankles behind his back as he carried her further into the room blindly, kissing her messily. He somehow managed to make it to the bed without walking into any other pieces of furniture, gently lowering her body onto the luxurious bed.

Their gazes met as Harry removed his duster coat while Adriana kicked her heels off and did the same, her dark, umber eyes gazing deeply into his luminous, emerald eyes. Adriana sat up, shuffling down the bed before standing up in front of him, hands coming up to touch the exposed skin of his chest. Her delicate fingers started unbuttoning his black shirt, moving slowly as she leaned in and brushed her lips against his teasingly. She pushed his button-down apart, running her palms down the warm, firm skin of his body, feeling every muscle tense up as he inhaled deeply at her hot touch.