eight.

Warning: mature themes including drug use.

longer and more interesting chapter for you guys !!

≫≫≫

Under a spell you're hypnotized

Darling how could you be so blind

≫≫≫

  She left

  She left.

That was what occupied Harry's mind as he sat in the golf cart next to Niall. His mind reminisced to last night steamy hook up with Adriana and the pillowtalk that proceeded after that. He thought that last night was progress for them, since Adriana had agreed to stay and chat for some time, giving the impression she'd even sleep with him. But unfortunately she didn't. He thought after the great night they had, he'd be able to ask her to go out for dinner the morning after. But there wasn't even a trace of her by the time he woke up.

"Harry, what's up with you today? Your playing is absolute shit!" Niall scolded with a tight frown on his face as Harry jutted out his lower lip and looked away upsettingly. "It's her again, isn't it?"

"She left again, Niall," Harry murmured quietly, almost sounding like a whine. Niall rolled his eyes in response. They were playing a bit of golf in Niall's golf course that was just a five-minute ride away from his house. Harry was usually way better than Niall at playing golf, but today something was distracting him. Someone.

"I think you're not getting the hint," Niall responded, making Harry snap his gaze to meet his.

"What hint?"

"That she's only using you for your damn cock! She's not interested in anything else you have to offer," Niall exclaimed, telling Harry what he thought was the truth.

"No she's not," Harry couldn't help but say in defense, but his voice wavered.

"I'm just trying to protect your cotton candy heart, Harold," Niall continued to say, poking at his chest. "If this was just some random prudish girl your parents are trying to set you up with, then I don't care. But this girl, I don't know if you can feel it, but she sends out bad vibes."

"You're being ridiculous," Harry said with a roll of his eyes just as they halted in front of Niall's mansion.

Niall's caddie arrived to take the golf cart away. Harry shook his hand and thanked him, scolding Niall lightly for not doing the same as they walked towards the front door of the mansion. Liam and Louis were coming over for lunch that afternoon, meeting Harry and Niall just as they reached the front door. They then headed to the humongous garden Niall had behind his mansion, where lunch was beautifully set up with butlers and maids hovering around, ready to serve.