| twenty three |

there's a load of music mentioned in this chapter I hope y'all will know at least some of it 'cause it's pretty old school.

But there's one sure I KNOW you all will know ;)

≫≫≫

In between of being young and right

You were my Versailles at night

≫≫≫

   "I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!"

   "No no eres!" No you're not!

  Mateo let out a giggle as his dark eyes flicked over his shoulder to look at Harry who was quickly catching up behind him. They were currently playing tag in the garden, after they had baked a batch of cookies and were waiting for them to be done and then to cool off. Mateo rushed to hide behind a bush, assuming that Harry didn't see him but he did. Harry kept running pretending he didn't see Mateo. Mateo peered behind the bush with a grin, thinking he had escaped Harry's wrath but then frowning when he found that he couldn't see Harry.

   "Got you!"

  Harry tickled the little boy's sides, appearing out of nowhere. Mateo jumped in shock, before giggles began to escape his lips when Harry continued to tickle him. Mateo's adorable face scrunched up, cheeks flushing red, tiny body curling up while he yelled.

   "Para!" he laughed loudly, while Harry grinned, stopping his movements and letting the child breathe for a second.

   "What does that mean?" Harry asked with a smile.

   "Stop," Mateo spoke breathlessly, his chest heaving up and down as he sat up while Harry crouched in front of him.   

   "I should start learning some Spanish," Harry chuckled, standing up and holding his hand out for Mateo. Mateo grabbed his fingers, pulling himself up and dusting his pants with his tiny hands.

   "I can teach you!" Mateo suggested with grin, waving his hands about.

   "That would be wonderful, Mateo," Harry told him as they walked through the garden. "Do you want to see my rabbits?"

   "Tienes conejos?" Mateo questioned loudly, eyes widening with excitement, making Harry grin widely, nodding even though he didn't understand. You have rabbits?

  Harry led Mateo to his rabbit pen that was nearby in the garden. Mateo let out a gasp, a big, bright grin stretching across his lips as he let go of Harry's hand and started running towards the rabbit pen. Harry followed him quickly; worried he would trip trying to step over the pen itself to sit inside of it. But Mateo simply stood outside of it, gazing at the rabbits hopping around.