|one|

So there's mentions of prostitution, please don't judge! There's a reason for everything the girl does in this story. Literally.

Whenever the word 'him' in italics would pop up, just know that Adriana is referring to someone from her past and not Harry :))

                               ≫≫≫

There's a room in a hotel in New York City

That shares our fate and deserves our pity

That shares our fate and deserves our pity ✧

  Lust. All Harry could feel was lust. The way her ass would brush against his thighs, that his mind spinning. His hands were itching to touch her, to feel her hot body under the palms of his hands. He wanted to fuck her. To take her right there on the crimson couch without a doubt or worry in mind. But he was slightly insecure, thinking that perhaps she has had a lot of experience and that he would be the shittiest she's ever been with.

  Adriana on the other hand was feeling similar things to what Harry was feeling. It surprised her a little, to be so aroused just by giving this stranger a lap dance. She was so numb to the feeling of lust and arousal after what he had done to her that had left her broken and stripped of the feeling of intimacy with any man. So, for the Diamond Girl to be feeling genuinely aroused by Harry was something different and strange to her, but she liked it.

  Harry's throat went dry when she stood up straight, facing away from her so his vision was focused on her ass. Following the beat of the music, she lowered her upper body slowly, hands sliding down her thighs and legs where she gripped her ankles and shook her ass from side to side at a slow, torturous pace. Harry's pink tongue poked out to drag across his heart-shaped lips, wetting them as his bulge grew in his pants when he couldn't help but think about taking her against the table that was in front of them.

   "Fuck," he uttered quietly, by accident, making him widen his eyes in realization, pressing his lips tightly. "No-shit I mean I'm sorry-uh."

  Adriana rolled her painted lips inwards to avoid chuckling, lowering down between his knees, still facing away from him as she felt his gaze linger on her ass that was accentuated in this position. She spread her knees apart, doing a head roll in time with the sultry music before bringing them together and placing her hands on the floor. Her legs separated, her palms leaving the floor as she straightened her legs and back, standing up slowly while dragging her hands up her thighs and body while Harry's gaze lingered on her ass, feeling his crotch tighten even more.

  She twisted her body to face him as her hands dragged up and down her barely covered body, running them over her breasts and into her hair. Harry wanted to replace her hands with his. He wanted to run his soft, ring-clad fingers over the smooth skin of her breasts while pounding into her slowly and deeply. As innocent as Harry seemed on the outside, he was a freak on the inside whenever he was sexually aroused, just never having had much experience as his exes were never into the type of sex he wanted to try out. Rough, passionate, little kinky, sex. He had a wild imagination, but not enough experience to match it. But sometimes his imagination wasn't as wild as he thought it was, there was still so much he could learn.