| twenty one |

Hope y'all enjoy this long-ass chapter!

True Colors is close to 100K and that's all thanks to you babes ❤️

≫≫≫

In the land of gods and monsters

I was an angel, lookin' to get fucked hard

≫≫≫

                     "I've missed you berry much!"

"Harry I swear to god, another one of your jokes–"

"I know you hate my jokes but I don't carrot all."

Adriana glared at him playfully, while Harry stood there holding a plastic box of strawberries in one hand and a carrot in the other, grinning so hard his dimples popped out. Adriana shook her head at him, and continued pushing the trolley that currently held their items as well as Mateo who was watching a cooking video on Harry's phone. It was around 6:30 and they were grocery shopping, and for some reason Adriana really enjoyed it.

At one point, she took a moment to stop and look at Harry searching for chocolate sprinkles to buy, with Mateo holding his hand pointing out the different ingredients he wanted for the chocolate cupcakes he was planning to bake. They looked like a family, and the idea of that made Adriana smile and heart tighten in her chest. She could tell Mateo loved Harry, and was so comfortable and happy with him, just like she was. She knew that with more time, Mateo would start looking up to Harry as a father figure and even think of him as his father.

"Kiwis!" She heard Harry exclaim, bringing her out of her thoughts as she snapped her gaze to the giggly man running over to the area where the fuzzy fruit was located. "Mateo told me you loved kiwis."

"I do," Adriana nodded with a light smile, walking over to Harry who grabbed two kiwis, one in each of his hand.

"Well you hold the kiwi to my heart," Harry grinned widely, holding the kiwis up to his face with his nose scrunched up and dimples popping out. Adriana wanted to cry at how cute and cringe-worthy his jokes were.

"Aren't you just the cutest?" she cooed at him as if he was a baby, tapping his nose and then moving to grab a plastic bag for the kiwis.

Just as she reached for one, another hand collided with hers, trying to take it. She retracted her hand, turning to apologize and allow the guy to take it before her eyes met his.

"You can go ahead," she smiled politely, making the brown-eyed man shake his head.

"It's alright, love. Here you go," he said, taking one and handing it to her. She noticed he had a British accent, similar to Harry's but not quite.