| ten |

hey babes! sorry for the very late update and the "slow updates" sign near the title of the book! Currently having a shit load of school work and personal problems piled onto me! So I'll reply to comments and messages soon just give me time xx

Hope you enjoy this long ass chapter :)

≫≫≫

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men

≫≫≫

   "Morgan!"

   "Morgan!"

The blonde, beady-eyed man turned around with a tight frown of annoyance etched onto his face. Adriana marched towards him with an angered expression, eyes momentarily glancing around the club and mentally making a note to make sure she wasn't causing a scene. God knows how much Morgan hates being humiliated in front of his own club. She gazed up at him with her perfect brows pulled over her eyes tightly that were glowering at him, her jaw clenching as he stared down at her with a smirk.

"Forget it Adriana, I've already given you your money," Morgan said with a snicker.

"Do you want me to fucking beg? You know why I need more," she muttered lowly, lowering her voice when a couple of strippers walked past and eyed them curiously.

"I can certainly think of many ways you can beg," he suddenly murmured lowly, hand raising up to cup her chin as he stepped closer to her. "It is your side job anyways, right? I'll give you extra."

Adriana wanted to knee him in the groin and punch his throat, but a large part of her was desperate. Cocaine wasn't the reason she needed money. It was something much more urgent and she would do anything for it. She found herself actually contemplating his offer, a part of her wishing she never had to force herself to do something like this for money, while the other part of her was used to it because she had done it with Morgan before for the same purpose.

"Excuse me?"

A deep familiar voice spoke up close to them, Adriana's and Morgan's gaze snapping towards the person who had spoken up. Harry stood there in his favorite Gucci hoodie with his hands tucked into his dark jeans with a tight frown on his face. He was glaring at Morgan who simply smiled at Harry, a fake smile.

"What can I do for you, mate?" Morgan questioned him, while Adriana refrained from rolling her eyes at his fake politeness.

"I would like to speak to Adriana, if you don't mind," Harry spoke lowly, obvious venom hidden emerging in his tone as he muttered.

"She's all yours," Morgan grinned widely, then turning to Adriana and murmuring to her lowly. But Harry heard. "Come to my office when you're done with the shows."