| thirty nine |

HELLO I AM BACK! HAPPY RAMADAN BABES!

I'm back with a pretty sad chapter but at least there's some narry to make up for it (might be a lil too much).

Also pls excuse any errors, I was falling asleep updating this.

WARNING: Triggering content such as suicidal thoughts. Read at your own risk.

≫≫≫

I hope you can see, the shape that I'm in

While he's touching your skin

≫≫≫

            ≫ A few days later ≫

A few days later

"What's this one called?"

   "Meet Me In The Hallway."

  Niall nodded shortly as a response, folding his legs as he sat on Harry's bed and watched him grab his guitar. He was devastated when Harry told him how the breakup went, and couldn't help but feel slight resentment towards Adriana for hurting his bestfriend. He really wanted to believe Adriana didn't cheat, which was why he was pushing Harry to get an explanation from her. But he was gravely mistaken.

   "You don't have to play it if you don't want to," Niall spoke up as Harry flipped through the pages of his journal, trying to find the song he had just finished writing.

   "No I want to," Harry insisted quietly, making Niall nod again and press his lips together. This was the most Harry has spoken since he told Niall about the breakup, he was just glad that Harry has a good way to help him cope with the pain.

Meet me in the hallway

I just left your bedroom

Give me some morphine

Is there any more to do?

  Harry folded his legs with his guitar in hand; neck craning as he tuned the guitar a bit, unruly curls falling over his forehead. He then began playing, his soulful voice filling up the room as he sang his heart out emotionally. Niall noticed that he already knew the words by heart, and he was gazing into space thinking of her. He could see the pain in his eyes, in his face and hear it in his voice. It was prominent, and enough to break anyone else's heart just by the sound of his voice singing this song. Harry could feel the tears stinging his eyes and heart tightening in his chest as he remembered crying in the hallway of her apartment when he left her, telling her he wanted to be alone. He remembered crying again in the hallway after he saw her with him.