True Colors ❧

Sometimes there's a reason why some people choose not to show their own true colors. It's because those colors are far too gruesome for the naked eye to see.

  After a steamy one-night stand, Harry Styles finds himself utterly enthralled by Adriana Decoux. Her beauty, her talent, her personality were all so captivating in Harry's eyes. After a few weeks of this, he couldn't help himself but fall for her. That was of course, before she revealed her true colors to him.

  This is a story about the love between two people from two completely different worlds. It is real, it is heart wrenching, and it is raw. However, their road is filled with maddening obstacles and unpredictable twists that will have you gripping the edge of your seat, wishing you never decided to read a heart-breaking book such as this.

| WARNING |
This book contains explicit content which includes sexual content, drug use and rape. Read at your own risk.

The book explores sensitive topics such as 

Drug Abuse

Rape/Sexual abuse

Child abuse

Depression (to some extent)

These topics are present in order to shed a light on them and bring awareness. Oftentimes they are glorified, romanticized or not explored well enough in fanfictions and novels in general. I will not be doing that. I intend to educate my readers on topics such as this and I promise I've done my research and will do it to the best of my abilities. If in any way I get something wrong or am being insensitive, please let me know in the comments nicely.

There will be a quote/song lyric at the start of each chapter that will either link to the chapter, foreshadow or relate to the theme of the whole story. The ones that do relate to the chapter will have a ✧ next to it.

| TRAILER |

Credits to @raybanned for this trailer

≫≫≫

| C A S T |

Harry Styles Himself

Sophia Miacova ❧ Adriana Decoux(French/Mexican)

Sophia Miacova Adriana Decoux
(French/Mexican)

Sophia Miacova ❧ Adriana Decoux(French/Mexican)