| twelve |

Okay so I actually wrote another chapter before taking my break for exams lmao.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and please comment more! It's honestly so disappointing when an author writes something in a chapter and is like "omg they're so gonna comment on this" and there's like zero comments.

Thanks to those who do comment! I just have a habit of comparing the amount of comments I would get in a chapter of 6 Man or K&R to this, where the difference is great lol.

≫≫≫

She put his heart in a bag

He wouldn't ask for it back

≫≫≫

   "I've heard you've got a new girlfriend, Harold

   "I've heard you've got a new girlfriend, Harold."

  Harry swallowed thickly as he looked up from his phone quickly, meeting his father's stern eyes.

   "Ummm yeah I have," he lied, knowing that his father has gotten this information from his mother.

  He was currently in his father's office, spending the day with his father and sister as they went around attending business meetings and etc. His father had initially planned to groom Harry into being the one to take over Styles & Co. but Harry had quickly expressed his distaste for anything business-related. Harry's parents had respected his decisions, surprisingly enough since it was a tradition for the sons to follow their father's footsteps in the Styles family. But the tradition changed with Harry, as he was reluctant to take over his father's company, wanting to be a musician and composer instead. So, his father had begun training Gemma, Harry's sister, in running the company to take over once his father retires.

   "Well, tell me more about her," Desmond turned to look at Harry, leaning back in his chair with his elbows resting on the armrest.

   "What would you like to know?" Harry mumbled, setting his phone to the side.

   "What's her profession?"

   "She's a dancer," Harry answered straightaway, hating that he wasn't telling his father the full truth, but at least he was partially telling it.

   "Oh," Desmond uttered quietly, not quite satisfied with the answer, and Harry could see that. "Ballet dancer?"

   "Uhhh not exactly, she just does shows and stuff," Harry explained vaguely, making his father frown deeply. "Does it really matter what her profession is?"

   "Of course it does. Your mother and I need to know just in case you're dating some broke tr-," his father said bluntly, making Harry's eyes widen. Just then, the door to the office was whipped open with Gemma walking in just as their father spoke his words.