| forty three |

[WARNING: this chapter contains a mild description of rape.]

This is probably the hardest chapter I've ever had to write. I teared up writing it :/ if you think the previous one was sad, get ready for this lololol.

Ok I might be exaggerating. But enjoy and pls excuse any errors.

We're nearing the end my friendsssss (': I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a good ending.

≫≫≫

You don't wanna be around when it all goes down

Even heroes know when to be scared

≫≫≫

            "Harry, I was raped

"Harry, I was raped."

There were no words to describe the mixture of emotions Harry was feeling. No words to describe the way Adriana's heart fell in her chest at the sight of Harry's face when she spoke her words. It was finally out. The truth was out. Harry had always suspected things related to rape, but hearing her say it out loud; to confess that it's happened to her was different. It was painful, and more heartbreaking than he could possibly imagine. He couldn't speak, and Adriana understood but just looked at him with helpless, teary eyes, sniffling quietly before looking away.

"And it's not the first time," she added softly, making his eyes widen.

"W-What?" Harry uttered with tear slipping from his eyes, half in confusion, and half in shock.

"I-I mean it happened a couple of times after that night," Adriana found herself responding with a pained expression. "For the past week or so."

"How-How many times?" he murmured in questioning, heart sinking in his chest when she looked unsure.

"I've lost count," she sniffled. "But no I also meant that it's happened before he found me. It happened a lot...when we were together."

"No...Adriana," Harry whispered with more tears slipping from his eyes, wanting nothing more than to hug and hold her. He reached out to hold her hand but she pulled it away with a shake of her head, eyes squeezing shut. "Baby," he sniffled.

"He has this addiction to sex, no self-control whatsoever," she tried to explain but she was choking up.

"I-I feel so dirty, Harry, so disgusting," Adriana wept quietly, lower lip trembling. She felt like now that the truth is out, she can't stop rambling. "M-My body? It doesn't feel like it's mine anymore. It feels it's his. It's his rag doll to fuck around with and-and defile and-"