☽︎Lunatic☾︎

"Where are we going?" Scott asks Stiles as the brunette leads him somewhere.

"You'll see." He responded.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

"Is Y/n not coming with us?"

"No. I didn't want to bother her. So it's just a guy's night."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break."

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..." He stops and turns to Scott. "You get your best friend drunk." He holds up a bottle of Jack Daniels. Pretty soon the bottle clinks on the stone as Stiles sets it down, now half empty. He falls back with a sigh and looks up at the sky. Scott sits on the rock Stiles' head is propped on. "Dude, you know, she's just one... One girl." Stiles' speech is slightly slurred. "You know, outta so many, there's so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrects. He's as sober as ever like he hadn't drank any booze.

"Fish? Why're you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with strawberry... No. I love ones with h/c hair, e/c eyes, y/h..."

"Like Y/n?"

"Huh? Why would... Actually yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about... About... What was I talking about?" He giggles. "Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink." He groans a bit as he sits up to grab the bottle again.

"I don't want any more."

He falls back again. "You're not drunk?"

"I'm not anything."

"Hey, maybe it's like... Maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know? Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted. Y/n would probably be scolding you by now."

"Yeah!" He holds his fist up for a bump but Scott doesn't do it. "Aw, come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know." He laughs. "But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse." Scott furrows his brows at Stiles. "That didn't make any sense." He chuckles. "I need a drink." He sits up for a drink when another hand snatches it up.

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on." The dark skinned man says, his friend smirking at the teens.

"Give it back." Scott demands.

"What's that little man?"

"I think he wants a drink." The friend says.

"I want the bottle."

"Scott, maybe we should just go." Stiles says a bit nervously.

"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet." The man scoffs and takes a swig of the drink. Scott gets up and stands in front of the man. "Give me the bottle." The man shakes his head and Scott glares, his eyes glowing. "Give me the bottle of Jack." His voice is slightly distorted and his claws grow behind his back making Stiles perk up.

"Scott?" He calls worried. The man hesitantly offers the bottle and Scott snatches it, eyes back to normal, swiftly throwing it and smashing it against a tree. The teens walk away and Stiles stumbles a bit as he catches up to Scott. "Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup. Or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon." Scott opens the passenger door for Stiles. "Going home now, yeah?" He falls into the seat.