☽︎Orphaned☾︎

...

Derek, Y/n, and Stiles were struggling to hold a convulsing Brett on the metal table in the animal clinic as the yellow wolfsbane coursed through his system. Yellow foam started coming from his mouth. "What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles yelled.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane." Alan explains as he comes up to them with a scalpel in hand. "I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?"

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek retorted.

"Not the time to be bickering." Y/n said, her eyes glowing as she tried to match, if not overpower the strength Brett was using.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Alan warned. He went to try to make the cut, but it wasn't going to work.

"Guys, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles said, right before Brett opened his yellow eyes, looking around in a panic. In a wild swing Brett pushed all four back and jumped off the table. Before he could run Y/n rushed forward and pressed a hand to his back, using her magic to freeze him in place.

"If you're gonna do something, do it now. I can't hold this for long." Y/n strained out. It was taking everything in her to restrict every muscle in his body from moving. A moment later Peter came in and punched Brett in the face hard effectively knocking him out. Brett fell to the ground and Y/n was free to release him and breath. She sighed and leaned against the table to catch her breath.

Everyone looked at Peter as his eyes shifted back from the glowing blue. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself."

"Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek commented and Peter smirked. Derek looked down at his arm, the scratch Brett gave him having not healed yet.

"Alan, he's not breathing." Y/n said as she knelt next to Brett. Alan took the scalpel and made a vertical incision in the middle of the werewolf's chest. Brett instantly started to breathe again as yellow vapor escaped from the cut. Peter noticed Derek look at his arm again as the scratches finally healed.

"Is he okay?" Stiles asked, and Alan answered.

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while." Brett started to mutter something, repeating it under his breath.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something."

Y/n listened as Alan leaned in. "The sun... The moon... The truth..."

Alan leaned back when Brett repeated it. "Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist." He glanced at Derek who looked to Peter, only one person came to mind when they heard that. One person that Peter then named.