☽︎Ouroboros☾︎

...

Scott and Malia went on foot, searching through the woods where Liam had found the holes, searching for Liam and Hayden or anything that would lead the pack to them. Scott made it all the way to Lookout Point, the whole of Beacon Hills laying in the glow of nighttime lights, completely unaware of the dangers lurking within it's depths. Scott roared as loud as he could, making Malia come back to him and find him on his knees, panting. Scott says that there isn't a scent, there aren't any tracks, no way to find them. Malia says Liam could howl back, but Scott reminds only if the Beta heard him.

Stiles and Theo on the otherhand were still recovering from the attack of the still unidentified body snatcher. Stiles sits on the sidelines while Theo flips the Jeep back onto it's tires. Blood coated the right side of Stiles' face, courtesy of Theo after recieving a flaming fist to the jaw. Theo, blood still staining his chin, suggests Stiles goes to the hospital because he had taken in a lot of smoke. Stiles denies him and says he's fine, standing and frowning at the state of his already running down Jeep. Suddenly the police radio came to life, the dispatcher informing that a suspect in a 1-8-7 was in custody and en route to the station. The biggest surprise was when the suspect was named as Yukimura, Kira. Theo asked what a 1-8-7 was, and Stiles told him it was homicide.

Kira was taken to the station where her parents were called and as soon as Ken stepped through the doors he confessed to the murder. Scott went to talk to her while the others stayed behind. The sun started to rise when Stiles and Theo showed up to Scott's house where everyone was gathered. Y/n's eyes went wide when she saw the blood on Stiles, but he was quick to assure her that it wasn't his and it was in fact Theo's. She helped him clean up and when they were done Mason had brought Corey over, another chimera that he had found the night before. Lydia and Mason took him up to Scott's room where he could read the Dread Doctor book, hoping that he could remember anything that would help them find Liam and Hayden.

Y/n, Stiles, Theo, and Malia were conversing in the living room when Scott suddenly burst in, looking like a man on a mission. "Hey, is kira okay?" Stiles asked, yet Scott wasn't paying any attention to him, instead turning his sights to the witch next to him.

"Can you still look at someone's memories?" Scott quickly asked Y/n, who regretfully shook her head.

"I can't do much of anything now. I'm sorry."

Scott sighed in mild frustration, but he was expecting that answer. "It's fine, there's no time anyways." Without saying anything else Scott pushed passed them and headed up the stairs.

"Scott? What are you doing?" Scott ignored Y/n's call as he made his way to his room. Y/n quickly followed after the Alpha. Even without her magic, she could tell he was about to do something drastic.

"Sorry, I'm only on chapter two. I'm kind of a slow reader." Corey apologized to Mason and Lydia from his perch on the end of Scott's bed.

"Oh, that's okay, Corey." Mason assured with a kind smile.