☽︎Restraint☾︎

...

Scott, Stiles and Y/n stand in an empty office in the Sheriff's station, Y/n's phone on the table with Allison on speaker. "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controling him."

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott added.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"Like a fugue state." Y/n said.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott said.

"Getting rid of the blood."

"But he had help with one thing." Stiles pointedout. "The video. And someone else helped him forget that."

"Whoever's controling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia delayed it all somehow." Y/n said.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott nods.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?" Stiles looked at Y/n.

"Eh." She scrunched up her face a bit.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Noah drops the clipboard he was reading from on the metal table that the three teens were sat at. Melissa, Alan, and Mr. Whittemore also standing around the room as they were read the restraining order.

Stiles glances at Mr. Whittemore and then looks at his dad. "What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance."

"Okay, what if we both have to use bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Every adult but Alan folds their arms at Stiles' ridiculous hypothetical.

"Stiles. Now's not the time." Y/n quietly says to him while his dad looks unimpressed.

"I'll just hold it."

"Do I need to remind you how lucky we are that they're not pressing charges?" Noah asks his son as soon as they're cleared to leave the room.

"Oh, come on, it was just a joke."

"A joke?"

"Yes, I didn't think it would be taken this seriously. Dad, humor is very subjective, okay? I mean, we're talking multiple levels of interpretation here."