☽︎Dreamcatchers☾︎

...

Noah buttoned up his nice blue and grey shirt, then fixed up his black tie before putting on his jacket. He checked his hair in a little mirror, grimacing slightly and trying to fix it to his liking. "Oh, I should've got a haircut." He groaned.

"Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles smiled at his dad. Noah gave him an unimpressed look.

"I think you look great." Scott said.

"Any one would be lucky to go on a date with a handsome Sheriff." Y/n agreed.

"Well, thank you, son I should of had and daughter I hope to have one day." Noah gave Scott and Y/n a smile, the friends returning the gesture while Stiles lightly gaped at them. Noah suddenly sighed as he started to remove his tie. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

Stiles was quick to stop him. "What, Dad- Dad, it's one date, okay?" He fixed his fathers tie. "The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man." He added, suggesting that wasn't a bad thing.

"It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" All three seemed to lean in slightly, hoping to get any information on the mystery lady that caught the older Stilinski's eye.

"None of your business. Any of you."

Stiles narrowed his eyes and glanced at Y/n and Scott. "I want to know."

"Stilinski!" Someone suddenly yelled from out in the bullpen, catching their attention. "STILINSKI!" The four walked out to see Jordan and a new deputy, Valerie Clark, holding a cuffed teen by the arms, and Mr. Stewart, his lawyer, standing in front of him with a worried expression. "I'm going to kill you." The boy threatened.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." There was silence after his threat.

"That's the best you can come up with?" Y/n suddenly asked, arms folded and head tilted as she gave him a bored look. "That's so unoriginal. At least think of something new that didn't come from any basic crime show."

"No, no, that was awesome." Stiles disagreed sarcastically. "That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck in there, forever." Stiles smirked.