THANK YOU - AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey!

Omg I know you all hate me but like uhm...🧍🏻‍♀️

I wanted to say thank you so much for reading. This story has finally come to an end BUT it's not the very end. If you know what I mean lol. I will try to write some time-skip chapters or rewrite some with a different POV, until I run out of ideas. Some of my drawing will be posted on here too so please don't act like I am dead or sum :( We are still friends!
Writing this story was painful and I cried so hard. I am sorry if I broke you too.
I really appreciate every single one of you reading my story. I love you all!

Thank you so much for reading and keeping up with me. I love to read comments, so don't forget to leave some for me. (I totally understand, if you guys insult me because of the last few chapters. I truly understand that and I am very sorry about it and I also have mad respect if you just go off on me. UHM I may have a degrading kink but ONLY if it's Hajime Iwaizumi (27) athletic trainer though. So don't worry bout that.😗)

Don't forget to drink lots of water! Please treat yourself with respect and love.

Alright one last thing: Please guess my 2 biggest haikyuu kins lmao.

I wish everyone a happy new year! Buh-Bye!!

[A]