15.

POV Akaashi

It took me a moment to shed the sleep off my brain and open my eyes. The first thing I saw was Bokuto's neck. His arms were wrapped around me. I was aware that we both fell asleep on my bed, but waking up cuddling wasn't planned. I could feel the inside of my stomach tickling. As I inhaled deeply Bokuto's scent went up my nostrils. The smell was refreshing but also sweet. The way his scent already sticked on my shirt was unbelievable. He smelled like the yellow center of a ripe chamomile. As I leaned my head against his chest my head moved to the rhythm of his breathing. I looked up to his face. Everything was relaxed, the always pointy and raised bushy white eyebrows were lowered.
"Bokuto-San." I said quietly. He didn't move. "Bokuto-San." I repeated a bit louder. Bokuto scrunched his nose and his eyebrows furrowed. Slowly his eyes opened and he looked down to me. As his gaze met mine his eyes peeled and he jerked. "I am so sorry Akaashi." He said and pulled one arm away from me. I wagged my head and sneered.
"It's okay Bokuto-San." I leaned my head once again against his chest. Bokuto's arm relaxed after a while and he wrapped it around me. He pulled me closer to him and my face completely burried into his sweet scent. I inhaled and closed my eyes. My heart beat relaxed so did I. This was the first time someone's scent would make my body fill up with peace and calmness. Bokuto pressed his chin against the top of my head. We laid there for a while without moving or talking. Only breathing. A long while which felt like 1000 of years. Beautiful 1000 of years and I wished that they would last forever.

~

"The files have been examined. The results were quite shocking." Tsukishima pushed his glasses up with his middle and ring finger. Kenma pulled out a small remote and pressed a button. A projector screen behind Daichi and Sugawara appeared and both of them moved to the side so everyone could see. The lights dimmed and everybody focused on the big white surface. Kenma tied his hair back into a messy bun and straightened his posture. He pressed another button and the first page of the file appeared. A picture of a little boy, underneath it a personal description.
Name: Noah Brown
Age: 5 years old
Nationality: English
Ethnicity: English, French
Height: 107 cm (42.4')
Weight: 17.9 kg (39.5 lb)
The screen changed and suddenly more pictures of the little boy appeared. His hair was brown and his green eyes were wild with terror. He looked scared. Scared of the person who held the camera into his face. The other pictures showed his sideprofiles. "This is one of the many flyers describing children between the age of 5 - 8." Kenma pressed a button and the lights turned back on again.
"These were wrote by 'Yutaka Chi'. A undercover japanese mafia group located in Puerto Rico. Boss: Gen Suzuki." Tsukishima rose his index finger and spoke up. "Apparently the interaction between Red Jasmine and Yutaka Chi were coded. We tried to insert fitting words to get a logical context out of the e-mails." He grabbed a file and started to read.
"The most recent original e-mail says: Good morning! As we agreed on being at the park at 10 am, I will be there just in time. Don't forget the magazines!" Tsukishima took a short breath and looked up. "What it actually says is: Good morning! As we agreed on being at the port at 10 pm, I will be there just in time. Don't forget the files!" My eyes wandered to Bokuto. He looked deeply focused at Tsukishima. It was weird seeing him so serious. „Another example: ‚The wine was delicious. I would like to have another one. Sangiovese wine 7 years aged.' The actual meaning: ‚The girl/boy was delicious. I would like to have another one. Boy/Girl age 7."
Atsumu smacked his hand against the table, everyone jerked their heads to his direction. "THEY EAT CHILDREN?" He screamed horrified causing Nishinoya and Tanaka to burst out laughing. Tsukishima closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Silence!" Daichi shouted and Tsukishima spoke up. "No this means they commit illegal child trafficking for nasty purposes. They probably use the term wine to tell the exact age of the children, since wine ages. Sangiovese wine ages between 7 and 20 years." I closed my eyes and furrowed. The anger in my heart grew bigger and bigger. The only thing we were trafficking in Hai Yang were deadly drugs and weapons. But children? Even the thought made a cold shiver go down my spine. "If we get more informations about their location, we will inform you." Daichi nodded and stood up from his seat. "Okay. That's all for today. This might be a big operation. We will let you know."

***

Thank you so much for reading! I will try to upload as soon as I get the chance to!🤚🏻