Helbram x reader fluffy angst

This was requested by @Wildx22xCard. Hope you enjoy!

Helbram was out one day getting you some pyjamas when he saw a (F/C) pair in your size with fluffy pants as well. He went into the store and asked if they had any left. The person he asked got a pair and told him the cost of them. After Helbram paid for the clothes, he flew back to the Fairy King's Forest to see you, his girlfriend. He has been in a bad mood with all that had been happening lately. Harlequin had been pretty busy with the humans that kept trying to get the Fountain of Youth and you had been feeling bad lately as well. You felt like you didn't matter to others and that you were worthless. When Helbram got inside, he saw that you were in the bedroom reading a book. He gave you the pyjamas and told you to go try them on. Slowly, his plan unfolded as you walked into the bathroom and closed the door to change. After you were out of the bathroom, you saw that Helbram was in his pyjamas as well. He held out his arms and beckoned you into them. You obeyed willingly, unable to handle the stress that you had been going through. You collapsed into Helbram's steady arms, shaking slightly. The fairy looked down at you and picked you up, carrying you to the bed. You shook slightly less when he set you on the bed and got in with you. You were curled into a ball, making it hard for him to hug you. Helbram cupped your cheek, making you jump slightly before you looked up at him. Tears were streaming down your cheeks as you looked at him. He leaned in and whispered in your ear, "I need you to relax, otherwise I can't help." You eventually stopped shaking and relaxed slightly, still on edge with everything that had been happening lately. Helbram wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close, resting his head on top of yours with you facing him. You wrapped your arms around him, crying into his shoulder as he ran his fingers through your hair slowly. He saw that you had stopped crying and smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead before going back to cuddling you. You buried your face in his chest, breathing in his minty scent. Helbram gently picked you up and set you in his lap as he held onto you, like the smallest movement would make you disappear. You ran your fingers through his hair as he set you down and rested against your chest. He had fully relaxed at this point, with a small smile on his face as he looked up at you. You cupped his face in your hands, making a slight red tint surface on his cheeks. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips, making him turn a dark shade of crimson as he melted into your touch. After the two of you separated, Helbram got off of you and laid back down beside you, letting you lay down on his chest once more as he started to fall asleep. You started to hum a soft melody to him as he fell asleep in your arms. After you saw that Helbram was asleep, you got comfortable and fell asleep as well, happy to have spent the day with him.