Sariel x male human reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @Dev_fps34Az. Hope you enjoy!

You buttoned up your shirt and got a pair of jeans for the day. You decided to go to the lake today to swim, and hopefully be joined by your boyfriend, Sariel. You don't know why the Tornado Grace thought of you in a romantic way, but you for sure loved him back. Your ability was called 'Conjure' and allowed you to conjure items whenever you wished, you didn't even need to know where they were. You got to the lake and unbuttoned your shirt before throwing it on a tree branch as you got ready and dove into the cool clear water. You then turned around when a familiar voice was heard by you. "(Y/N), where are you?!" Sariel called. You got out of the water and then called out to your boyfriend, who smiled when he heard your voice. He saw that you were shirtless and his face heated up slightly. "What's the matter? Is there something on my face?" you asked, confused before the Archangel shook his head no. he then decided to join you and took off his jacket, leaving him in his black shorts. He then jumped in with you and used his wings to swim over to you. You chuckled at your short boyfriend before lifting him up and hugging him against your muscular chest. The golden eyed male scowled at you as he spoke. "It's not fair that you're so tall, (Y/N). You can easily stand in this water while it's all I can do to keep my head above the water." he huffed, causing you to put him on your shoulders as you looked up at him. "Better?" you asked, causing his cheeks to turn slightly red as he nodded his head yes. After the two of you were done swimming, you conjured a towel for him and then one for you, drying your now messy hair. You were then picked up by a small tornado as the Archangel flew to your house with you in tow.

"I'd say that today was pretty fun, what about you?" you asked, making (F/F) for dinner for the two of you before looking up at your boyfriend. You saw that he was shivering from the cold of the nighttime and ran to close the window. You then got one of your big jackets and draped it over his shoulders, covering his wings. You finished making the food and gave it to him, making him smile at the kind gesture. He took a bite and hummed at the flavor, savoring it before he eagerly ate his fill before taking the plate to the sink and washing it off. You sat down on the couch and then jumped slightly when Sariel joined you, resting his head on your lap as a sad sigh escaped his lips. "Hey, what's wrong?" you asked, concerned. He looked up at you before he hugged you tightly, burying his face into your chest as he spoke. "I have to go on another mission soon, and I'm going to be gone for five days." he explained, causing you to smile fondly at the male. "I'm going to miss you." you said, gently kissing his forehead. He then looked up at you and smiled as he relaxed into your embrace. He then started to nod off slowly, causing you to chuckle softly. He looked up at you and pouted. "What's so funny?" he asked, causing you to smile before leaning in and kissing him on the lips. "You look adorable when you're sleepy, I couldn't help but laugh. Sorry Sariel." you said, laying down with him on your chest as the two of you slowly fell asleep together on the couch.