King x mother reader part 2

Hey guys, this was requested by @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Question of the day is: What is your favorite of all of the races in Seven Deadly Sins? Mine would have to be the Goddess Race.

You were asleep peacefully beside your husband, Harlequin, for the first time since you had your son, Solace. The baby boy was a ball of energy every second he had his eyes open, making things very hard for you because you weren't as fast as he was, making it difficult to catch him whenever he protested to your rules by running. Solace was currently staying over at Ban and Elaine's house for the night because he wanted to have a sleepover with Lancelot. You smiled softly and instinctively snuggled deeper into the warmth of the man beside you before feeling his arms wrap themselves around your waist. You knew he was still awake, and looked up into his honey gold eyes as he smiled down at you. "I figured you were asleep, butterfly." he said, smiling as he closed his eyes. You eventually felt sleep claim you once more, and peacefully dozed with your husband.

About an hour later, you were woken up by the chiming noise that your communication crystal made whenever someone was trying to call you. You picked it up and answered it, still rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you used your spirit sword to create a light source. A small illuminated hologram of Elaine appeared, her face saying that she was concerned. "Hey Elaine, what's up?" you asked, still half asleep. "Solace had a nightmare and wanted you to come and pick him up. He says that he's worried about the two of you." she said, causing you to nod softly before you shook your husband awake after saying goodbye and ending the communication. He sat up with a groan, annoyed at you waking him up at quite literally two in the morning. "Harlequin, Solace had a nightmare. I just spoke with Elaine and he told her that he wants to come back home." you said, your (F/C) wings illuminating to where you could see where your clothes were to get dressed. He was up within seconds as he struggled to get dressed before grabbing Chastiefol and turning it into its pillow configuration. You had already gotten dressed by now, and nodded to your husband as the two of you went out to get to Ban and Elaine's house.

Once the two of you got to their house, you knocked on the door, smiling softly as Elaine opened it with a smile. Behind her, clinging on to her leg, was Solace, who immediately ran to you and jumped into your arms. You smiled before nodding to Elaine and waving goodbye as the three of you left. Solace flew up to his father and hugged him tightly, crying into his jacket as he shook slightly. Your husband cast a worried glance at you as he wrapped his arms around the ginger haired child. You nodded to him before floating up to the two and gently picking up your son. "Solace, do you want to stay in our room tonight?" you asked, your voice soft and comforting as he nodded his head yes. You sighed before holding him in your arms as your husband opened the door for the two of you once you got back to your house. You then carried Solace up to the master bedroom before telling him to wait outside for a second while the two of you changed back into your pyjamas. After the two of you were done changing, you went back out into the hallway and motioned for him to walk into the bedroom. He floated up to the bed and got in the middle of it, waiting for you and Harlequin to join him as you got in the bed and smiled softly when your husband joined the two of you. He wrapped his arms around the two of you as you started humming a lullaby from when your child was a baby so that he would sleep. After he fell asleep, you relaxed and leaned into your husband's warmth with Solace cradled in your arms. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep in the comforting presence of your husband and your child.