Ludociel x Meliodas' sister reader

Hey guys, this was requested by @Jc20-5. Sorry for taking so long to update, school has been once again taking me away from writing. Anyways, enjoy!

Your father, the king of all demons, had told you that there was a way to peacefully end the Holy War, without a treaty between the goddesses being signed formally on paper with a quill and a handshake between both him and the Supreme Deity. He told you that he and the other deity agreed to end the Holy War if you chose one of her Archangels to marry. Your eyes went wide as you realized what a perfect opportunity you had set before you. You nodded and agreed to choose one Archangel if you could meet them in person. After a while of begging your father to let you meet them so that you could get to know them, he said yes. He only said yes to your request because he knew how small the chance of you getting a kind husband out of one of the four would be already, and how much bigger it would be if you met them in advance. You then proposed one day for each Archangel to get to know you, totaling four days in the Goddess Realm in all. You knew you were pushing your luck with your father as it stood already, but you knew that you looked the most like your mother, and your skills were on par with Zeldris' skill set, having been taught by Cusack himself. He eventually agreed and then let you go back to your room to pack your stuff to go to the Goddess Realm.

The next day, you were woken up early in the morning by your personal maid, who had your two bags by the door ready to go. When you got dressed and went outside, you saw Zeldris waiting for you there, concern mixing with anger in his dark eyes. You sighed and hugged him, reassuring him that you would be ok. When you got into the carriage, you expected him to leave, not knowing that Zeldris would be going with you to drop you off. When he got in the carriage, you got comfortable in your seat as your brother sat across from you. The two of you then rode to the Goddess Realm together, talking about what you would be treated like and how you would be seen by the other goddesses apart from the Archangels.

When you got out of the carriage and got your bags, you were in front of the Supreme Deity's palace, a brilliant white that matched your white and silver hemmed jacket perfectly. Little did your brothers and your father know, you had already been dating one of the four Archangels for a little over a year now, so you knew who you would choose. However, you decided to make his day the last day, the first being Tarmiel, the second being Sariel, the third being Mael, and, of course, the final day being your boyfriend, Ludociel. You walked in to see that the Supreme Deity was waiting with another white jacket in her hand for you to change into in case you were wearing black. She realized that it wasn't necessary and bowed to you, gesturing to Nerobasta. Your demonic magic was deactivated at the moment so as not to scare anyone, including the Goddess Lance Corporal. You nodded and followed her, smiling as you looked at the ornate white, pearl, silver, and gold wall designs before turning to the woman walking in front of you. "If you don't mind my asking, um... Nerobasta, right?" you asked, not knowing what to say to a woman who obviously hated every demon she laid eyes on. "What do you want?" she asked, looking back with a scowl. "Well, it's just that everything is so peaceful here, it's really nice to be honest." you said, making her eyes widen. She didn't realize that some demons could be so happy with the color white. "Hold on, you like the white palace with pearl walls and silver with gold lining the pillars and designs? You like these light colors?" she asked, shocked. You smiled and nodded before the two of you came to a room and you saw the Archangels themselves. The four goddesses who seemed to strike fear into the hearts of every demon they came even remotely close to. Well, every demon that is, except for Meliodas. You bowed to them before looking at the four of them. Tarmiel stepped forward and then led the way as Nerobasta told you where your room was and that she would be taking your stuff to your room. You looked back at her and nodded before walking out into the open fields with the three headed male. The two of you started off by heading into town, where a festival was being held. You saw some delicious looking apple tart caramels and tugged on Tarmiel's jacket, to which he responded by turning around and looking to where you were pointing. "You have a sweet tooth?" he asked, making you nod before he got out a money bag and gave you two silver coins. You thanked him and bought the candy before running back to him and opening the bag. You held it out to him after you ate one of the tarts and savored the sweet flavor. You saw a small smile curve itself onto his lips as he reached out and took one of the candies and ate one. He hummed at the delicious taste. "So, Tarmiel, tell me about yourself, why don't you?" you asked politely. You then listened as he told you that the two of you should go somewhere you could hear him clearly, and walked down one of the quiet paths to a sunlit patch. "Well, when I was born, my mother left my father to take care of me. Given that I have two other heads, my father left me to die alone in my old home, but luckily, Sariel's mother and father took me in, and raised me as their own. That's the main reason why the two of us work so well together, because we've been there for each other since we were both about a little over two years old." he said, looking at you. You then began to speak, sharing your past with the male. "See, my mother died giving birth to me, so my father thought about killing me for being the reason his wife died, but my brothers stepped in, saying that they would help him raise me if he would let me live. So here I am, because of the kindness they both showed me." you said, looking down. "I owe them everything." you said, a tear slipping down your cheek before you wiped it off using your jacket sleeve. You saw that the sun was starting to set, and then asked if Tarmiel would walk you back to the castle, his reply being yes. After the two of you got back, you thanked him and walked back to your room alone through the silent hallways. When you got back to your room, you got into your pyjamas and got in the bed, falling asleep soon after.