Gowther x wolf shifter reader

Hey guys, this was another request that I couldn't complete for a while. Just a friendly reminder that I will be making another book for Seven Deadly Sins for those of you who haven't gotten the chance to request anything but want to. Since I have so many requests to do now, they will be closed from here on out for this book. Once I make the other oneshots book for Seven Deadly Sins though, I will post a chapter on that one for requests and the rules. Anyways, enjoy!

You were currently in your wolf form when Gowther walked up to you. You had the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, though you were the last of your kind. Your species, apart from you, were wiped out almost entirely by the demon race, so you were the last one left. When Gowther had gotten back his memories, he immediately went to you afterwards to reconcile with you. He had loved you in the past, and had met you after Nadja had died, though he always felt somehow complete when you were around while he was emotionless.

You felt Gowther's gentle touch on your ears, and shifted back into your human form before leaning into his touch. He looked slightly guilty, making you worried. When he had gotten his memories back, he told you how he felt, how he had wanted to be with you for so long now, but hadn't been in the right state of mind. You smiled at him. "What's wrong, Gowther?" you asked, causing him to sigh sadly. "I'm so sorry for leaving you waiting for me like that. Can you ever forgive me?" he asked, his golden eyes locking with yours. You leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips, cupping his face with one hand. You were currently in the tavern uniform, so you and Gowther matched. After a while, Meliodas said that you and Gowther were on waitressing duty. You gladly obliged and got up, grabbing Gowther's hand and pulling him up to his feet. You then both quickly kissed one last time before you both walked out into the crowded bar and started working.