PART 34

Y/n pov

"Everyone must be confused why only Finn and Y/n are here without their cast from Stranger Things, and the reason is because these talented stars are going to be in a new film together!" Jimmy squeals.
The crowd cheered again,
"Thank you Jimmy." I giggled.
"Your very welcome, could yo tell us about the new film?" He asks.
"Yes, it's based of the hit novel, Loving Him. It's a romance film about a girl named Natalie who is starting to become independent, her mother is very pushy and wants her to be something she's not. Through her roomate she meets this bad boy named David. He's bad news in every way there is, she can't help but fall for his charm. There's plot twists and unexpected events, but you'll just have to watch it to find out the rest." Finn explains.
"Wow, save me a front row seat!" Jimmy laughs.
We all laughed,
"Is it new for you Finn to be playing the roll of David, I noticed this is your first romantic film?" Jimmy asks.
"Well yes, this will be my first romance film. Every roll is new to me, I try not to add personalities from past rolls to my new ones to make the character even more real." Finn answers.
"Wow that's amazing, and Y/n is it new to you this roll?" He asks.
"This film will be my first romance film as well, my part is new to me. Not just because of the types of scenes but my past characters have always been outgoing and their personalities are unique. But Natalie is shy and gets nervous because of the new things she's experiencing with love, with also becoming a freethinking woman." I smile.
"Wow, you guys are really the most talented kids I know, I hope you know that." Jimmy smiles.
"Aw thank you so much." I giggle.
"Thanks Jim." Finn smiles.
"These two have always been the best of friends though. But we'll be right back after this commercial break." Jimmy says.
Finn and I continued to smile as the crowd cheered.
The camaras went off and we took a five minute break, this isn't live its fake. To make it seem more like it is live they say try will return after a commercial break. I was trying to avoid Finn, im scared of talking about the kiss.

Five minutes flew by quick then next thing I knew Finn and I were on stage again ready to start filming again,
"Andddd we're back! Welcome back everyone." Jimmy smiles.
The crowd cheered again,
After they stopped Jimmy continued with questions,
"So guys, people want to know how your relationships are going." Jimmy smiles.
"Well Jack and I are great." I lie.
"Aw young love, I miss that Jack Dylan Grazer, it's almost been a year right?" He asks.
"Yup we we're officially together January first." I fake smile.
"Its coming up soon, and you Finn how's your relationship with Sadie Sink?" He asks.
"Um, well it's hard to explain. I rather not bore everyone with my love life." Finn chuckles.
"Well I hope things get better, it's normal to have problems you know, like my wife and I we're having problems but we soon realized how stupid and immature it was. This work out, it's love." Jimmy sighs.
"Thanks Jimmy." Finn smiles.

"So anyway, how is your puppy Theo doing? If you guys don't know Y/n and Finn have a pet dog. He's literally the most cutest thing I've ever seen!" Jimmy says.
"Theo is great." I giggle.
"One day you have to let me meet him." Jimmy laughs.
Finn and I looked at eachother, we were thinking the exact same thing. 
"What's going on? These two can telepathically have conversations I swear." Jimmy jokes.
"Well the thing is-" Finn smiles.
"Theo may be closer than you think." I wink.
"Wait- Theo is here?!" Jimmy asks.
I nodded my head,
"Oh my God! Can someone please bring Theo out here?" Jimmy asks excited.
In less than two seconds Theo came running out the curtain,
"Theo!" Jimmy calls him over.
Theo barked and ran over to Jimmy,
Jimmy happily picked him up,
"Im in love." He says.
Finn and I laughed,
"I hate to say it guys but im kidnapping there puppy, oh and also its the end of the show." Jimmy jokes.
We all laughed and Theo kept licking his face,
"Thank you so much Finn and Y/n for coming and bringing your precious puppy-" Jimmy says in a cute voice talking to Theo in his arms..
"Of course Jim." Finn smiles.
"Thank you for having us." I smile.
"I hope you see you both again soon at the premiere of Loving Him. Look out for that coming in February next year!" Jimmy says ending the show.

The camaras clicked off,
We stood up and waved to the crowd before exiting the stage,
"That was great!" Jimmy smiles.
"Yeah it was a great interview." I smile.
"Thank you for having us again Jim." Finn says.
"Of course, I love you guys!" Jimmy gave us a group hug.
"We love you too." I giggle.
"Well, this is it for now. See you soon!" Jimmy says giving Theo a last pet goodbye,
"And you, come over whenever you want!" Jimmy laughs.
Finn and I laughed then Jimmy left,
"Y/n can we talk now, I've been wanting to tell you-" before Finn could finish speaking I heared something going on by the backstage entrance, then I heared a woman yelling my name.
"Y/n!" She yells.
Is that who I think it is,
I rushed over to the door with Finn and Theo following me,
When I saw who it was trying to come in I rushed even more quicker to them,
"Please I just need to talk to Y/n L/n! She has a show with Jimmy-" she cries.
"Im sorry ma'am we cannot let you in." The guard says.
"Its an emergency!" She yells.
I heared this as I was walking up to the door.

"Angela? Bowie?" I ask confused.
Jack's mom and little brother,
"Y/n!" She says happy to see me.
"Let her in." I say to the guard.
"Sorry about that." He says.
Angela and Bowie rush to me,
"Y/n, Jack got into a car accident." She cries.
"What?" I ask, I felt like my heart dropped on the floor.
"He wasn't paying attention then a car crashed into him making it flip so many times on the freeway." She cried more.
I looked at Finn and he gave me a look, with his face I see his understanding. He touched my shoulder as tears started falling down my cheeks. His hand was warm rubbing my back. In a way he tells me its all right. I can see his eyes say,
Go
"Please, come with me to the hospital?" She asks.
Bowie, Jack's brother just looked confused. He's three years old, too young to understand what's going on. I felt like I got shot in my stomach, but I need to drive to go see Jack with his mom.

I put my hand on Finn's and squeezed it saying goodbye,
"Let's go." I say trying to hold back my tears.
I'm scared, petrified.
Jack is hurt and I don't even know if I can control myself from panicking while driving. Angela and Bowie followed me to my car quickly then I took a deep breath before I started my car.
"I can drive Y/n." Angela offers.
"No no, you have a lot on your shoulders, I have to do this." I say.
But I couldn't stop shaking,
"We're both going through it, come on we can find someone else." She rubs my back.
I just sighed and cried with my head down on my stearing wheel.
Then I saw Finn run out the set and he tapped on my car window.
"Let me take you guys." Finn says.
"Really? Oh Finn your such a sweetheart." Angela says getting out my car to hug Finn.
_________________________________________

If you dont know, Jack's real mothers name is Angela. But I was kinda debating on calling her by her real name because my name is actually Angela. I'm not sure if I ever told anyone my name but yeah :)