PART 12

Finn's pov

I thought it would be simple, having a distraction to get away from my horrible relationship. But there's something inside me that really cares if Y/n is okay. I could care less about who or what is hurting her but I want her happy. I've known her for years, when she got together with Jack I wanted to punch myself and get her back. Since I first kissed her a long time ago I always deep down felt like she was mine, in a way. A way where nobody else could have her only me, but I never wanted to be in a relationship. But she was still mine. She didn't know, no one did but I knew. So when Jack somehow got her heart, I was mad. I expected them to split within a couple of months. Then a month turned to two months, two months turned to four. Sadie was always trying to get with me for years so I just gave it a chance since she was happy. I didn't let her go though, I always checked on her making sure she was okay and Jack was treating her right. Things were supposed to be easy with her and I, but I clearly can see she loves Jack and is willing to fix everything. If she is working on it, I have to as well. So I drove to the one place I didn't wanna go, Sadie's house.

I got there and her brother let me in, I guess he doesn't know what she said to me. I walked to her room and knocked,
"What?" She asks.
"It's me, can I come in?" I ask.
"I suppose." She sighs.
I opened the door and saw her in bed watching a movie,
"Hey." I say.
"Why are you here? Aren't you still mad at me?" She asks.
I sat down next to her in bed on the edge,
"Yes I am." I sigh.
"So your here why?" She asks.
"Because I'm taking the step for us to be fixed." I say.
"I thought we were over." She sighs.
"I never said that." I say.
"Well you gave me the impression." She says.
"Sadie are you going to apologize to me or did I come here out of stupidity?" I ask.
"No ur right, I was wrong to try to make you quit the role. I looked up the book its based off of, its really famous and they expect the movie to be even more famous. This is an amazing opportunity, im proud of you." She grabbed my hand.
"Thank you, its okay I forgive you." I say.
"Really?" She asks shocked.
"Listen I understand why you acted the way you did." I say.

Just like how I acted when Y/n got together with Jack.

"You do?" She asks.
"Yeah, I get it." I say.
"Okay babe, I love you." She smiles.
"I love you too." We smiled then I kissed her.
"So how was your meeting?" She asks.
"How do you know I had a meeting?" I ask.
"I asked a friend where you were going to be." She says.
"Who?" I ask.
"Jack, since Y/n has the same meeting as you." She says.

Ugh, Jack. He's an asshole.

"Oh, smart." I say.
"Yeah, honestly I have a feeling he's cheating on Y/n." She says.
"What?" I ask.
"When he answered the phone there was a girls voice, I didnt know who it was though, it could have been Y/n." Shd shrugs.

I know for a fact Y/n was not with him this morning before the meeting. I need to find out what's going on, if he's really cheating. I finished talking to Sadie and I went to her bathroom,

*phone call*

"Hey Finn." Jack says.
"Hey man, what you up to?" I ask.
"Im with Y/n she's changing so we can go to the beach." He says.
"Oh the beach, sounds fun." I say.
"Yeah, also about the other night thanks for stopping me from doing something stupid." He says.
"No problem, but I shouldn't be interfering, you should listen to her with or without me there." I say.
"Uhm okay, so why did you call me?" He asks.
"Oh I just wanted to catch up, since you weren't there at the Stranger Things premiere." I say.
"Yeah well maybe you and Sadie can come with us to the beach." He says.
"Ill have to ask her, but im down. I'll text you letting you know." I say.
"Alright see ya." He says.
"Bye." I say.

*end of call*

I went back to Sadie's room and convinced her we should go, she was hesitant because of course Y/n was going to be there. Somehow she agreed then she changed into a bikini. I drove us to the beach then saw Y/n and Jack down at the bottom of the beach,

He was kissing her cheek and tickling her, they were having a good time. She's wearing a bikini, her skin looks so soft and warm. It makes me think about when we're having sex I touch her body's curves. But I cant think about it too much and let my mind wonder. Sadie finished packing some things in a bag then we got out the car and walked down with them,

"Hey guys." Jack says.
"Hey." I say.
I took off my shirt and wore swim shorts, I caught Y/n looking but she looked away quickly. She must have saw me looking at her too, I noticed the girls didn't say hi to eachother, obviously.
We sat down and started to have small talk,
"So when do you guys start filming?" Sadie asks.
"We start this Wednesday." Y/n says.
"Are you excited babe?" Jack asks pulling Y/n closer to him.
"Of course it's a huge roll." She smiles.
"Yeah im proud of Finn." Sadie says leaning on my shoulder.
"Im super proud of her." Jack says then kisses her forehead,
"Oh yeah im super proud of Finn." Sadie says again.
"Im sorry um is there a problem?" Y/n asks.
"Ugh your my problem!" Sadie groans.
"Hey hey girls come on." Jack says wrapping his arm around Y/n pulling her more away from Sadie.
"Why do you hate me so much?! What did I ever do to you?" Y/n asks.
"Your going to me kissing my boyfriend!" Sadie says madly.
"I know thats not the only problem because you've been a bitch to me for years!" Y/n yells.
"Sadie stop." I say.
"No she's always trying to make me mad and for once now we mention it to eachother!" Sadie says.
"Your still not answering my question what have I ever done to you?!" Y/n says.
"Stop trying to act like your not in love with my boyfriend!" Sadie yells.

Jack's face looked so shocked,
"What?" Jack asks.
"Thats not true I'm with Jack dumbass!" She yells.
"You kissed him behind Starbucks three years ago!" Sadie yells.

How the fuck does she know about that!

"Uhm Sadie, three years ago." Jack giggles.
"That literally happened three years ago Sadie, why is that a problem you weren't even in the cast yet!" Y/n says.
"Your such a bitch!" Sadie yells.

Y/n stood up and so did Sadie,
Then Jack and I followed to as well,
"I still don't understand why I bother you so much!" Y/n says.
"This is so stupid." I sigh.
_________________________________________

Yur