PART 11

Y/n pov

I snuck back inside my house into my room, I cried myself to sleep thinking about Jack. I do love him but I don't understand why he's changing now. Things are not how they used to be, and I feel like shit. It'll never be the same, maybe I'm overthinking but I don't care I seriously can't understand why Jack changed. He was the first guy I had sex with. Honestly I hoped he was the only guy I'd ever have sex with especially because I wanted to spend my life with him. Everyone moves on I guess, time will tell. Finn was my way out if this pain, I felt even more like shit crying in his bathroom. He must have heared and was confused on what to do. I wanted to call off the deal but now I just want to take advantage of the situation. Being with Finn is great, so why not? I fell asleep and woke up the next morning to my dad cooking breakfast for me but I felt something was weird about the vibe,

"Hey dad." I say.
"Goodmorning, so um we need to talk." He says handing me a plate of food.
"What is it?" I ask.
My first thought was he heared me sneak back in the house,
"It's your mother-" He says.
"Ugh what about her?" I ask.
"She's coming tomorrow to stay with us for a while." He finishes.
"What? Why?" I ask.
"Well she wants to be in your life especially since your already a successful adult." He says.
"Okay but what if I don't want her in my life? And she's never been here so why all of a sudden she wants to know me?" I ask.
"Sweetie please just try, for me." He sighs.

I dont want to disappoint my dad,
"Fine." I sigh.
"Thank you, now eat and go to ur meeting." He smiles.
I kinda rolled my eyes,
My mother, fuck her. When I was six she left us, I never understood why. But I dont want to know why. She disappears a lot, sometimes she'd call us. I used to be excited when she called me to tell me happy birthday, she would always say she was sorry she couldn't make it. She lives somewhere out in the desert close to Mexico with a bunch of others who ran away from there lives. Last time I talked to her she told me she watches me on TV all the time. I wanted to go off and yell at her, I don't even know what she looks like. All I know is she looks exactly like me, says my dad. I wouldn't be surprised though if she was a junkie living in a trailer. This is a lot for me to take in, twelve years since I've seen her. Thats more than half my life. Whatever I just ate then got ready. I have a meeting with the team of loving him, the movie Finn and I are in together. We're just discussing whats going to happen and the plan for the next couple of months.

I left in my car to the studio,
I was pretty early to the meeting but I stood there waiting for everyone to show up. I greeted new people that would come in, then Finn came in,
He sat down next to me,
"Hey cutie." He says.
"Hey Finn." I say.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Um yeah why?" I ask.
"The tone in your voice, its off." He says.
"Its nothing." I smile.
"Ur fake smile won't convince me." He says.
Damn it!
"Uhh-" I didn't know what to say.
"Is it about last night?" He whispers.
"No, family problems." I say.
"Oh- well I hope it gets better." He rubbed my shoulder.

It reminded me when he interlocked fingers with me while he held my hands down when he were having sex.
"Thank you." I say.
He nodded his head,
"Welcome everyone to the meeting for the film Loving Him." The producer says.
"First we are going to discuss the process-" the director says.

They went on and on about filming, we would have a travel to a lake about an hour away for a couple of scenes, and im kinda excited about that. Natalie and David really seem like an amazing couple. But it's Finn's and I job to make it real to everyone. Its weird filming a whole relationship with someone when it's fake.

"We need to make sure everyone's plans are cleared on these dates and are committed to they're part in making this movie." The director says.
"And with that being said, Finn are you going to continue with the role?" The producer asks.
"Yes why wouldn't I?" Finn asks.
"We heared the rumors with Sadie, that shouldn't impact ur decision but we just need to make sure." The director says.
"She won't effect my work." Finn says.
"Great! And Y/n are you okay with the kissing, sex scenes, and slight peeps of skin?" The producer says.
"Of course." I smile.
"Well thats then end of the meeting thank you all for coming, we will start filming this Wednesday." He smiles.

Its Monday, ugh that means I'll have to actually be home tomorrow when my mom comes home. Fuck this bullshit, I'll just sneak out in the morning before she comes. But where do I go, Jack and I haven't said a word to eachother since yesterday night. Maybe I'll just be by myself somewhere else other than home. I said my goodbyes and was leaving the building,

But I saw Jack waiting outside my car for me to come out, wow another surprise.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey." I sigh.
"Im sorry baby, it wasn't our best effort into what happened yesterday." He says.
"You should have at least told me it ended early, I mean how long does it take for you to get ready to join me to be my date?" I asked sadly.
"I know I know, its my fault." He says.
"Then you made a scene! Haven't you seen all the posts and comments?!" I ask.
"Yes I have, listen to me, I'm sorry, everything is my fault. For the rumors we can fix that by proving everyone we are an amazing couple. Then for us, we can work it out." He says.
"Jack you promised you'd change." I say.
"I know, I love you babe and I'm going to fix this, let me take you out tomorrow for a day of just us, anything you want." He says.

That could get me away from seeing my mom, also I like how Jack is completely owning up to everything. He is my boyfriend so I have to communicate with him anyways, tomorrow would be nice I guess.

"Okay fine, I'll meet you at the brunch place tomorrow." I say.
"Oh thank you baby." Jack hugged me tightly and I did too.
He kissed my lips and my cheek.
"Do you wanna come over?" I ask.
"Sure." He smiles.

He offered to drive and I looked out the passenger side window as he turned out the parking lot and saw Finn standing out her car looking mad, something is wrong with him. I wonder if he's talked to Sadie.
_________________________________________