PART 15

Y/n pov

I tried to go on my phone to tell Finn,
"Hey, no phone right now." My dad says.
"Well she's missed half my life im sure my presence is enough." It slipt out.
My dad looked disappointed,
Lucia's face had no emotion like she expected me to snap eventually,
"Mija please." My dad says.
I finished texting Finn and I put my phone down,
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"T-To know my daughter." She says.
I laughed a little,
"Y/n stop being rude!" My dad says.
"Whatever, I don't want to be here, im going out with Jack in an hour." I sighed and stood up,
"You promised me you'd be nice." My dad says as I walk inside.
"Why do you even care?! She hasn't been here for me ever!" I yell.

Finn's pov

Y/n texted me and I quietly went downstairs then heared yelling, I knew she was lying to me about her "step mom" but I didn't ask. The stairs lead to the front door but I couldn't help it and listen from the bottom of them, I peeped off the edge,

"I know she hasn't been here but she's here now." Her dad says.
"Twelve years and all of a sudden she cares to get to know me!" Y/n yells.
"She's here now!" My dad yells.
"No dad its not okay what she did, why do you expect me to be okay with all this? You never asked me how I felt about this!" She yelled, I can hear the pain in her voice.

I heared too much already, I ran out then left into my car. I parked my car farther from her house so nobody sees. I got in the car then drove slowly past her house. She's standing in front of her house crying, its so hard not to turn back and go support her but nobody's supposed to know I was even here. So I left, plus that's not my job to be there for her. I'm her good friend but she can't know I heared what happened, for what she knows I've been gone for a while. I saw Jack's car driving past me to pick her up I assume, he didn't see me though. Gaten lives in the same neighborhood as Y/n anyways so it doesn't really seem like I was with her. Hopefully there's nothing odd about that. Then I thought about last night, we cuddled that's way more than friends with benefits. But I wanted it, she just let me. It's so stupid I shouldn't have done that making myself exposed and weak.

Y/n pov

I got in my car and cried. Lucia didn't even get involved into the argument with my dad she let us yell at eachother. She lives with us now for a while I need to live with this somehow. Jack's car pulled up and I wiped my tears quickly then got out the car, he got out the car and was walking towards the house,

"Hey weirdo what are you doing in ur car so early?" He laughs.
"Hey babe, I was just looking for something." I lie.
"Really what?" He asks hugging me.
"My um- lip gloss." I say putting my face on his chest.
"Which one?" He asks.
"The clear tube one." I say.
"Oh I think you left it in my car once, when we leave we can look for it." He kisses my cheek.
"Okay." I smile.
"So are you ready to go? Or do you need to get ready?" He asks.

We're going to go to his friends house for a party,
"Jack, um remember I told you my mom died when I was little-" I sigh.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"I lied, she left twelve years ago, I was so mad I lied she died. I'm sorry if your mad at me but she's here and I'm having a hard time accepting it-" he cut me off and hugged me.
"Shh its okay." He says.
"She's here." I sighed.
"Do you want to just come to my place to get ready, you can wear my hoodie and you left some jeans at my place?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say.
"Okay, but let me just talk to your dad, here get in my car." He gave me his car keys.
"Thank you baby." I smile.
"Of course." He kisses my lips.

I went into the car and saw the clear lip gloss, well the lie was good I guess.

Jack's pov

I walked inside and Y/n's dad was there,
"Oh Jack, hey." He says.
"Hi Mr. L/n. I just came inside to tell you I'll make sure she's okay, we're going to my friends house for the day to hangout." I smile.
"Thank you, I know she's struggling with this, with her mom back its weird." He says.
"Im not surprised with her behavior, I was expecting that, im actually surprised she sat down at a table with me." A woman I assume Y/n's mom walks into the room.
"Oh hello, I'm Jack, Y/n's boyfriend." I say.
She shook my hand,
"Yes I've seen you on TV, and on social media with my daughter." She smiles.
"You look just like her, its crazy." I say.
She laughed,
"Well I should go, nice to meet you." I say.
"Nice to meet you too." She says.

I left and my phone started ringing,
It's Millie, ugh I fucken told her not to call me during the day anymore,
I stood on the porch and answered the phone,

*phone call*

"Hey sexy." Millie says.
"I told you to stop calling me during the day." I sigh.
"Whatever, can you come over?" She asks.
"No, not today." I roll my eyes.
"Ugh why not?" She asks.
"I told you, Y/n is getting suspicious about me and I need to fix the way I've been treating her or else she'll figure us out." I say.
"Ur cute when ur mad." She giggles.
"Did you even hear what I said?" I ask.
"Yeah yeah yeah, Y/n this and that,  honestly you should dump her and we can be together." Millie sighs.
"What?" I scoffed.
"You know I want to be with you." She says.
"And I want to be with her." I say.
"Then why are you in between my legs every night." She laughs.
"Bye, I got to go spend an amazing say with my girlfriend." I say.

*end of call*

I'm a cheater, I know that. It's hard trying to stop when I have the most amazing girl. She always makes me happy, when she doesn't I explode. That's why on the night of the premiere I was grabbing her. My anger wouldn't stop and I hurt her. She knows something happened, she knows I'm not the same. It's because I cheated, I can't believe myself. But somehow I dont feel guilty, because my anger makes me do things. Every argument her and I have I cheat. She's loyal to me and I'm not the same, does that make me a monster?

I got in the car,
"Did you meet her?" She asks.
"Yeah, she said she's not surprised for the way you reacted." I say.
"Good, I don't need her to think im going to be okay with her here in my house." She sighs.
"It's going to be okay." I say.
"So who's house are we going to?" She asks.
"Asher's house, Caleb and Gaten are also coming." I say.
"Fun." She says.
"So you ready for filming tomorrow?" I ask.
"Yeah, im excited!" She squealed.

She talked about how excited she was about filming tomorrow, the whole ride there was nice. I held her hand and drove us to Asher's house.
_________________________________________

Guys it's almost turkey day!