PART 71

Finn's pov

Since Sophia suggested hanging out with the the guys I went to Noah's house to play video games with them. It was kinda just a distraction from what's really going on. Gaten and Caleb were fucking around while Noah and I played,
"So how are you and Y/n?" Noah asks.
"We were good, then everything fell apart when we came back from our trip." I sigh.
"Geez, well has she spoke to you at all?" He asks.
"Not for about a week." I groan.
"What happened that was so bad?" Caleb says sitting next to me.
"You guys were listening?" Noah asks.
"Duh, we care about Y/n and you so we started listening." Gaten says sitting down next to Noah.
I sighed and continued to play,
But Noah paused the TV.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.
"Come on talk to us." Noah says.
"We're here for you bro." Caleb says.
"Thanks guys." I slightly smile.
"So talk to us-" Gaten says.
I took a deep breath,
"That day, that Jack did what he did to Y/n, he told her something that would ruin us- she hid it from me for a while then when we came back from the trip she threw it at me." I sigh.
"Damn that's harsh." Gaten says.
"Sh!" Noah says elbowing Gaten.
"Fucken Jack, of course he had some plan B to break up you and Y/n." Caleb rolls his eyes.
"Well what was it?" Noah asks.
"It was- all me. I lied to her." I sigh.
"You still didn't tell us wha-" Gaten
"Sh!" Noah elbows Gaten again.
"Ow!" Gaten yells.

"So what's holding you back from getting her back?" Caleb asks.
"Sophia specifically told me to leave Y/n alone for a while, it makes me feel like there's something else going on." I explain.
Then I see Noah's eyes widen,
"But Y/n didn't say she wanted you to leave her alone, Sophia did." Gaten says.
"Wait do you know something Noah, did Sophia or Y/n tell you anything? I know your still secretly in a relationship with Sophia." I ask.
"Finn you know I hate lying to you, and I hate seeing you down and gloomy. There is something else going on, but I'm respecting my girlfriend and Y/n's choice to keep it private for now-" Noah sighs.
"You know what's going on? Noah you need to tell me so I can help her with whatever is going on-" I got cut off,
"It's best for now that you leave her alone, I'm sorry Finn. I would tell you, but Sophia was right. Leave her alone." Noah says seriously.

"Ugh your kidding me right?" I scoff.
"I'm sure there's an explanation Finn." Caleb says.
"But clearly something big is happening and no one will tell me what's going on!" I yell.
"Finn calm down maybe-" I cut off Gaten.
"No I won't calm down!" I groan.
"I shouldn't have told you." Noah sighs.
"I'm glad you told me, now I know to go to Y/n and be there for her." I say standing up ready to walk out.
"Finn-" Noah says standing up and grabbing my arm stopping me.
"How would you feel if you were in my place?" I ask madly.
Noah sighed,
"-I'd be really fucken confused, mad, and most of all hurt." He says.
"So you understand?" I ask.
"Of course I do, Y/n doesn't want to be apart from you obviously. But Sophia told you to stay away for a good reason trust me." Noah explains.

I sighed and continued to walk out of Noah's room,
"Where are you going?" Gaten asks.
"I don't know." I say.
"Don't see her, please it's for the best!" Noah yells.
"I feel bad-" I hear Caleb say as I walk out.
When I got to my car I pulled out the driveway then drove away. I don't know where I'm going, not a clue. I got to the end of a street, I can turn left to go to Y/n's house. Or right to go to the last person I want to see right now. This is torture.

Sophia's pov

I got out of the clinic center and Y/n was saying goodbye to Jack, and thank Jesus Jack isn't the father. But while I watched Y/n talking to Jack across the parking lot my phone started ringing. It's Noah, I bet he's calling to fill me in about Finn. I asked him to invite all the guys over for a little bestie date while Y/n had this appointment. Then I picked up the phone,

*Phone call*

"Hey there sexy." I smile.
"Hey baby, listen we have a problem." Noah sighs.
"What's wrong? Did something go wrong with the guys?" I ask.
"Something like that, I thought Finn talking about everything would take off some stress but I just gave him more." He groans.
"What did you do?" I ask.
"He asked me if I knew anything- you know I hate lying." He says.
"Don't tell me Finn knows Y/n is pregnant!" I say madly.
"No of course not, I wouldn't tell. I just told him something was going on and that you were right to leave Y/n alone." He explains.
"That's bad why?" I ask.
"He freaked out, I think he might go try to see Y/n." He sighs.
"That's not happening, I'll take her out to eat or something." I say.
"Wait did the results come?" He asks.
"Negative, thank God." I sigh.
"Good, that Jack cannot be a father." Noah says.
"I know, Y/n doesn't know what to do now. She's still hurt by what Finn did." I say.

Noah sighed,
"Finn is hurting, maybe talk her into seeing him?" Noah asks.
"Yeah right, after what he lied about- I wouldn't want to see him either." I scoff.
"Well come on Sophia, he's the father." Noah says.
"Yeah yeah, I'll talk to her. I'll see you tonight QT." I smile.
"See you soon babe."

Y/n pov

"Thank you again for helping me figure out the father of my baby." I say while Jack leans on his car.
"Yeah not a problem, anything for you." Jack says in this disappointing tone.
"Something wrong?" I ask.
"I'm sorry it's just- I was hoping the baby was mine." He sighs.
"You knew there was a fifty-fifty chance when you gave me your DNA." I say.
"I know, I just wanted another opportunity to be with you and this was my only chance." He sighs.
"I hope now that we have the results you will learn from the mistakes you made with me, I should get going now I need time to think about what I'm doing next." I say.
"Bye Y/n, I'm always here for you if you need anything." Jack says slightly grabbing my hand.
I just softly smiled at him and walked back to Sophia who was getting off the phone.

" Great your back hopefully that's the last time you'll ever have to face a Jack Dylan Grazer." Sophia smiles.
"Yeah- sorry I'm just very confused and hungry." I chuckle.
"That's understandable come on I'll take you to get lunch and then maybe chocolate chip ice cream." Sophia giggles.
I smiled and I got in the car, and I looked over to see Jack's car already gone he must've left in a hurry.
___________________________

Hello ;)