PART 35

Y/n pov

I got out my car disappointed that I couldn't control myself to drive. Finn opened the door for me to his car, I thanked him and went inside. Then he did the same for Bowie and Angela. When Finn got in the car I started to cry again,
"Everything will be okay." Finn says squeezing my hand.
I looked at his hand on mine then at him, but I had to move my hand so Angela doesn't see. She thinks Jack and I are in a perfect relationship, I can't let her see another guy comfort me.
Finn drove us all to the emergency room entrance,
"Thank you dear for the ride." Angela says with Bowie getting out the car.
"Yeah thank you Finn." I say.
"Your welcome." He says with Theo on his lap.
I closed the door and walked with Angela inside the hospital.

There we're patients sick or here because of an injury, I felt even more anxiety. When we got to the front desk immediately there was a rush of interns to the exit, and they rolled in an unconscious man, he was bleeding. I freaked out and started to hyperventilate. Nurses were holding down his wounds as they ran across the room into the elevator.
"It's okay, the nurse said Jack's here and is going to be okay." Angela says happily.
"Oh thank God." I sighed in relief.
"Jacky is okay?" Bowie asks.
"Yes sweetie your brother is okay." Angela smiled and picked him up.
Another nurse took us to Jack on another floor, as soon as I saw him in bed I ran to him and grabbed his hand.
The heart monitor was beeping, his finger had this clip around it, and there was a needle in his arm. Usually Grey's anatomy would help me learn what these are but my mind was a mess, I cant figure it out. On his left forehead they're was a dark bruise, his lip has a cut, and his nose had dry blood in his nostrils. I noticed his eyes looks swollen, his arms had scratches and bruises. Angela held his another hand too, and Bowie sat on a chair confused on why Jack was asleep.

This doctor walks in,
"Hello I am doctor Martinez, I and many other nurses are taking good care of your son." He smiles.
"Hello I'm Angela, this is Jack's little brother Bowie, and his girlfriend Y/n." Angela says shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you all." He smiles.
"Why the lights off?" Angela asks.
"Well we believe your son got a concussion from the accident. We already took him to get a MRI and CT scan. The results will come in shortly." He explains.
"Is something wrong with his brain?" I ask nervously.
"We won't know till the results come in, but we can diagnose him with a concussion when he wakes up." He answers.
"So nothing else is wrong other than his head?" Angela asks.
"The impact of the hit gave him bruises, scratches, but we check for broken bones, everything is normal besides the minor injuries that will heal with time." The doctor says.
"Thank you so much." Angela says.
The doctor left, he said he'd be back when the results came back about his scans. We got comfortable and sat down, I moved my chair closer to him so I could hold his hand. My hand crested his cheek, and I played with his hair gently.

It felt like forever but the doctor came back, Angela and I got anxious about the results,
"Good news, there's no bleeding, no signs of injury, but we will need to check him when he wakes up for signs of a concussion." He smiles.
"Thats great!" Angela smiles.
"Is the concussion severe?" I ask.
"We won't know till he wakes up, for now we can guarantee he is going to heal nicely." He says.
Angela and I hugged with joy,
We we're so focused on Jack we forgot to eat, so we went to the cafeteria.
The food was actually good in the cafeteria, we sat down and ate.
"You should go home and have a good night's rest." Angela suggests eating her food.
"But if Jack wakes up, I have to be here." I say.
"He'll be okay Y/n, and I know your busy with filming." She softly smiled.
"I can call and cancel, its an emergency." I say.
"I know Jack would want you to do your job, not be stuck here waiting for him." She smiles.

I doubt that, but she's right I have a job to do,
"Your right, ill head home in a bit, I just want to say goodbye to Jack." I sigh.
"He'll be okay." She says.
"Yeah ur right, thank you for letting me in." I smiled.
"Of course, Jack loves you." She says.
I felt guilt again for what I have been doing with Finn.
Fuck!
After we finished eating Angela let me have a moment alone with Jack. I stood next to him in bed, I crested his cheek and kisses his forehead.
"Goodnight Jack, I hope you feel better." I whispered in his ear.
I felt tears coming down my cheek and I wiped them quickly, then I left taking one last look at Jack from the window. Angela and I said our goodbyes, Bowie gave me a hug. When I got outside it was pitch black, the moon was bright. Then I looked to my side, Finn?!

He's still here, his car is parked and he was leaning his back on his car door. But he is smoking weed, I caught him finally.
Finn saw me walking up to him and he quickly threw the blunt on the ground and stepped on it,
"Y/n." He says.
"Why are you still here, you don't like Jack?" I ask.
"I'm not here for him-" He scoffs.
I looked down at the blunt smashed on the floor,
"I'm here for you." He continues.
"Why me?" I ask.
I hoped he would tell me something that would connect to the kiss we had this morning,
"I couldn't leave you here without a ride." He says.
"Oh-" I say.
Got my hopes too high,
"So Jack's going to be okay?" Finn asks.
"Um yeah, he's been asleep all day. When he wakes up they need to check to see if he has a concussion." I say.
"That's good, concussions aren't life threatening, hope he gets better." He sighs.
"But you hate him?" I ask.
"Y/n, I would never wish death on anyone, I strongly dislike him. It doesn't mean I want him dead." He explains.
I nodded my head showing him I understand,
"Finn, I know you must not trust me much, but im here for you-" I sighed.
He looked down at the blunt he was smoking,
"And that-" I point.
He stopped looking down then looked back at me,
"That isn't you." I say.
Finn bit his lip then shook his head,
"Come on get in, I'll drive you home." He says opening the passenger door for me,
I saw Theo jumped out happily then I picked him up,
"Your just who I needed to see." I smiled as he licked me.
When I got in the car I felt calm, safe. But still guilty.
_________________________________________

Let's hear it, how's school going for yall guys? I'm stressing!