PART 80

Daily reminder: love surrounds you ツ
________________________

Finn's pov

The next day..

Y/n and I ordered delivery guys to pick up her stuff at her old house, we also called our banks to link our accounts making us completely linked in expenses and life. From now on we do things together, we're forever together. After a couple hours the delivery guys dropped of her things then we moved all of it in, now she lives with me. When we were done we laid down on the couch cuddling watching a movie, that's when I got a phone call. I picked up my phone to see who it was- unknown caller.
"Let it ring-" Y/n groans, I could feel her breath on my chest.
"I should answer-" I sigh.
"Ugh why?" She whines.
"It might be the delivery guys or the bank about our finances." I say sitting up and she sits up too,
"Okay well make it quick, they're ruining our cuddle time." She giggles.
"I will love." I chuckle giving her a kiss on the forehead then walking to the hallway,

*Phone call*

"Hello?" I answer.
"Finn- it's Y/n's dad-" He says.
I gasped,
"Listen I don't want you to put me between anything with you and Y/n." I whisper.
"No you listen, Y/n gave Lucia money-" He says.
"Yeah and?" I ask.
"Lucia isn't going to use that money on Leo." He sighs.
"What? Why?" I ask.
"Y/n doesn't know this but Lucia has a record of abusing drugs, last I heard she left Leo and Steph just like she left Y/n- but Leo had lung cancer when he was eight, he healed wonderfully then was cured. She's lying, he's not sick again. Y/n gave her thousands of dollars, she won't listen to me about this but she'll listen to you." He explains.
"How can I trust you with that?" I ask.
"Because, I just want what's best for my daughter." He sighs.
"Not to be rude but you disrespected me and on top of that put so much on Y/n, so honestly I don't believe anything your saying. But I will tell her this and we'll see how she proceeds with this because I will not force her to do anything." I say.
"That's fair, she's smart and a curious one- she'll know what to do." He sighs.
"Sir, I hope you know I'm not going anywhere. I love your daughter with all my heart and I'm going to propose to her. Our child will be loved by both parents, and I don't intend on missing a second of their life- unlike you." I snap.
"Very well, I liked you once Finn- until you knocked up my daughter." He says madly,

*End of phone call*

I sighed and put my phone away,
Now I have to tell Y/n the truth- I can't hide anything from her. So I walked back to the living room and she stood up,
"I was thinking while you were on the phone- mint chocolate chip milkshake and potato chips with Tapatio on them, crazing craving right?" She giggles.
She's so random, I love every bit of her.
Thanks to her dad now I have to crush her mood,
"That sounds amazing, I need to try your cravings." I kinda chuckle.
"Is something wrong?" She asks.
"Ugh I just don't want to ruin your mood-" I sigh coming closer to her.
"Was it the phone call? What happened?" She asks.
"It was your dad-" I say.
She sighed and sat down, then I sat down next to her and told her everything. I noticed when I told her about Lucia she looked like she had been stabbed in the back. When I told her about her dad she had this expression that was basically saying "I was expecting that-"

"So my dads lying because he just doesn't want me to give Lucia money?" She asks.
"Well- I really don't know if your dad is lying or not Y/n, he just wanted me to tell you so you could move forward with it." I explain.
"He's just telling me all this shit so I could turn on my mom, my dad is mad at her for not telling him I was pregnant that's why he's lying about her like this." Y/n says.
"But why lie about something so big, I mean it's your half brother and he's sick. Why would he not want you to help Leo?" I ask.
"You believe him?" She asks.
"I don't know I just want to consider both sides if that makes sense." I sigh.
"Your right, it doesn't make sense. At this point I trust neither of my parents. What do you think I should do Finn?" Y/n asks.
I know whatever I tell her she'll do it, it will impact how she will move forward with this. Her dad is right, she'll listen to me.
"I can't decide that for you love, your the only one who can move forward from this. Whatever you decide I will support you always." I say grabbing her hand and squeezing it.
"I-I need time to think about it." She sighs.
"You take all the time you need my love, tomorrow we got an ultrasound appointment- and I for one can't wait to hear my little angel's heartbeat." I smile.
"Your right." Y/n chuckles and hugs me.

Jack's pov

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell from outside Sadie's house.
"Go away!" She yells from the inside.
"You completely used me to get to Y/n and Finn! Your crazy!" I yell again.
I heard the door unlock and see it creeks open a little,
"I don't care about Finn, all I care about it ruining Y/n!" Sadie yells.
I pushed the door open and walk in,
"All you did was make them hate me! Her career is better if you ask me, everyone is hearing about her pregnancy!" I groan.
"You think I don't know that!?" She asks.
I madly got closer to her,
"You need to confess and tell the truth, you spread the rumor not me! I mean fuck when did you even get a chance to look through my phone and know my password!" I yell.
"Please your password is easily my first guess-" She scoffs.
"God your such a pain in the ass!" I sigh.
"What are you going to do? Throw me at the sliding door?" She asks.
"Seriously what's wrong with you!?" I yell.
"No what's wrong with you? What the hell made you think she'd go back to you if the baby was yours, she clearly cheated on you because she doesn't care about you. So leave her alone!" Sadie yells.

"Your one to talk you just want to ruin Y/n to hurt Finn! He wanted her and not you! Get over it!" I yell.
"Dick-" She mumbles.
"If that baby was mine we had a life long connection- you have literally no reason to be with Finn when he clearly doesn't want you." I sigh.
"Just like how Y/n doesn't want to be with you." She says.
"They don't want us, they're happy. Stop doing this Sadie, your just wasting your time." I say.
"Whatever, get out my house." She sighs.
I saw tears on the edge of her eyes, so I just sighed and walked out back to my car.
___________________________

Do y'all like summer or winter?
Personally I love summer, I hate the cold :/