PART 23

Y/n pov

Present

Did Finn lie to me that day on our birthday, was he the one high before we got to my house. The smell just stuck on him. It's not my business though, I can't tell him not to smoke.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Finn says sitting down sorta next to me.
"Well I heared from Noah how alone you feel sometimes and I just saw how much you loved playing with the puppy-" I smiled and Finn looked confused.
"So I thought it would be a good idea if we shared him." I finished.
"Y/n I mean yeah I actually like that I'd have a pet but he's your dog, how would that work?" He asks.
"Well we could switch days we have him, but since he's little he needs to know both of us especially." I say.
"Are you sure you want to share ur dog with me?" He asks.
"Of course." I smile.

We watched as the puppy came up to us, I picked him up then he licked my cheek.
"So, what do you say?" I ask.
"I say, deal." He smiles.
The puppy jumped off my lap and into Finn's, its like he knew Finn agreed.
We giggled and continued to play with him,
"So got any name ideas?" I ask.
"How about something from one of the shows or movies we've been in?" Finn says.
"Wait let's watch The Goldfinch, I haven't seen it yet." I say.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you couldn't make it to the premiere when I invited you." Finn says.

I could have gone, Jack made me stay with him instead.

"Are you free the rest of the day? We could watch it." Finn asks.
"Yeah I can stay." I smile.
"Great, let's watch it with the TV upstairs its bigger." He says standing up holding the puppy in his arms.
I followed him upstairs into this second living room he has.
Finn put on the movie and we watched,
The puppy kept switching who he was cuddling with.

"Come closer." Finn says.
I shyly got closer and the puppy still kept switching between us,
"Closer." Finn says.
I got even more closer to Finn,
Our thighs were touching and the puppy rested on both of our thighs.
"He's going to get so much bigger." I say.
"He won't fit in our laps when he's done growing." Finn giggles.
I heard the main characters name in the movie,
Theo.

"Theo." I say.
"Theo is perfect." Finn smiled and hugged me.
The puppy, I mean Theo got up and started to run around again,
Leaving Finn and I so close now for no reason,
"You know, I was hoping I'd get close to you." Finn smirks.
"Why?" I giggle.
"So I can do this." As soon as the last sound came out his mouth he got on top of me and kissed me. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling my hips closer to his body. I thought about how I had thoughts about dropping this friends with benefits thing. But I miss doing this with him, I can't ever get enough. It escalated quickly and we ended up in his bed.

Finn's pov

I love sharing a pet with Y/n. We are going to definitely get closer now that we have to see eachother everyday. When we finished having sex we got dressed and were playing with Theo in my backyard. I watched Y/n run around with him, then Theo stop and yawned.
He's tired.
"We need to go to the pet store." I say.
"Theo needs a bed, food, and a whole bunch of shit." She says picking up Theo.
"Come on lets go." I say.

Y/n and I got in my car and we drove to Petco. There was surprisingly nobody there it was almost empty. In the store I held Theo, but Y/n seemed distracted on her phone,
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"It's Jack, he wants me to go to his place." She sighs.
"Why?" I ask.
"Honestly, I think he doesn't want me to be around you." She shakes her head.
"Oh, he's jealous?" I ask.
"Yeah, I know how he is." She kinda giggled.

Jack is jealous of me!
He did tell me to back off Y/n. But I didn't realize how hard it would be to hide that Jack confessed he's cheating. I just want to confess my feelings. But I cant, she's with that cheating fuck. What the fuck am I doing? She needs to know! If someone was cheating on me I'd want to know. I felt guilt as I watched her try out dog beds for Theo.

"He's going to need two beds." She says grabbing two of the same kind.
She came up to me,
"One for your place and one for mine." She smiled.
"Y/n?" I ask.
"Yeah?" She says picking up Theo again,
I looked at her eyes, they sparkle bright.
She has this high spirt, she's so happy right now. I can't ruin it,
"Wanna get pizza?" I ask.
"Sure." She giggles.

We finished our Petco run then went back to my place,
I was pulling into my garage and a car pulled into the driveway.
"Is that Jack's car?" I ask.
I recognized the car immediately,
"Shit, im sorry Finn I told him not to come that I'd spend time with him tomorrow." She says in a sad tone.
"Its okay, ill just go inside and order the pizza." I say.

We got out the car and I took Theo inside with the stuff we just bought him. Y/n went out the garage. I went back outside and silently listened.

Y/n pov

"Why are you here with him alone?" Jack asks.
"We're just hanging out." I say.
"Your supposed to ask me if you can go out with other guys." Jack says in a mad tone.
"It's just Finn, since when have you cared when im with guys?" I ask.
"Since I realized other guys have feelings for you!" He yells.
"He doesn't like me Jack, but you can't make me not see him anymore." I say.
"Why is that?" He asks.
"We decided to share a dog together." I say.
"What!?" He says mad.
"His name is Theo, he's a puppy. But I would have told you that if you weren't busy doing God knows what. I called ur set company, you get out from filming at five o'clock, and you told me you were out at seven!" I yell.
"Dont yell at me, today was different. We had to film later." He says.
"I dont know if I should believe you." I say.
"Believe me I'm your boyfriend!" He yelled and grabbed my arms and shook me.

"Jack dont hurt her!" Finn yells from inside the garage.
"Hurt her? I'm just messing around, right babe?" Jack wrapped his arm around me.
"Yeah, I guess." I sigh.
"It didn't seem that way." Finn says.
"No offense but its none of ur business." Jack says.
"Ur right, um I ordered the pizza Y/n." Finn says.
"Okay, ill be inside it a second." I say.
"Ill stay." Jack says.
"Okay." Finn sighed.

We went inside,
Jack was on my ass about everything.
I told him about Theo, he didn't seem to care though. He was more mad about Finn and I sharing the dog. He knows that means we're going to get closer. The bigger problem is where was Jack from five to seven?
_________________________________________

Its getting tense:/