PART 76

Daily reminder: there's a rainbow after the rain
________________________

Y/n pov

The next morning..

Finn spent the night with me, we fell asleep on my bed. When I woke up he was spooning me and holding my stomach. I put my hand on top of his and smiled. But instead of enjoying this moment with him I got smacked across the face with the news Lucia gave me last night. Half siblings, I mean my whole life I felt alone but this whole time I could have known and loved them. We could have grew up together, shared life experiences and lessons, I feel like I got a whole life taken away from me. Then to learn that one of them is sick, I could resist helping him. I'm a big sister now, a soon to be mother, and an actress. Finn started to move and he pulled me even closer to his body.
"Morning gorgeous." He yawns giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"Morning handsome, you ready for today?" I ask.
"As long as your there by my side, I'll be ready for anything." Finn says.
"Your so sweet, but how do you have the energy to be so flirty so early?" I giggle.
"It's called loving someone." He laughs.
"I missed you so much." I chuckle then crest his cheek.

"You have no idea how badly I missed you." Finn says putting his hand over mine.
He kisses me and puts his hand on my stomach, then he goes lower to get closer.
"Good morning my baby girl or tough guy, ur dada loves you. I can't wait to meet you, your going to be so loved, I miss you already." He smiles then kisses my stomach.
"I think he or she is hungry." I joke.
"Well then I'll just have to feed he or she." Finn says coming back up to me and kissing my cheek.
"There's no where else I'd rather be right now." I smile and play with Finn's curls.
"Your the only woman who's ever made me feel this way." He says looking into my eyes deeply.
We smiled and touched foreheads, then closed our eyes. It feels like we tell each other "I love you" without saying words.

Sadie's pov

I knocked on the door and nearly fell,
"Sadie? What do you want?" Jack groans as soon as he sees me at the door,
"I can still break them up, but I need your help!" I say messing up pronouncing words.
"Are you- on something?" He asks confused.
"Don't worry about me, do you know anything about Y/n?" I ask leaning on the doorway.
"Ur not getting anything from me so please leave." He sighs.
"Wait! Let's talk, catch up." I say
"Why?" Jack asks.
"Cause I mean why not-" I shrug.
"If I say yes, I do not want to talk about your obsession with Y/n." Jack rolls his eyes.
"Fine." I say.
Jack sighs and opens the door wider for me to enter, I walked in and we went to the kitchen.
"So you going to the movie premiere tonight?" I ask sitting down.
"What did I just say?" Jack asks.
"What? All I'm asking is if your going-" I say defending myself.
It's Y/n and Finn's movie together, that they were filming together as they fucked each other behind my back.

This is how it's unfair, Jack cheated- Y/n cheated- Finn cheated- and I didn't cheat. Everyone is a cheater except me.
"No I'm not going, I was invited though." Jack sighs.
"I was too." I say.
"Your going?" He asks shocked.
"No no I rather not watch a movie where my ex boyfriend and the bitch he slept with fall in love." I roll my eyes.
"Hey! Don't you ever call her a bitch-" Jack says defensive.
"Woah what the hell happened to you? Suddenly you care so much." I scoff.
"Forget it just don't call her that in my house." He says madly.
Before I could press him more to why he's acting so calmly about Finn and Y/n, the doorbell rang.
"It's probably my package, I'll be back." He says walking out the room.
Immediately my eyes met with Jack's phone on the counter in front of me, if I want answers it's definitely in that phone. So I grabbed it quickly and unlocked it easily, all men either have there password as there birthday or 0000. Typical men, Jack's was 0000. When I went to the iMessages I saw recent texts with Y/n.

*Text messages*
Two days ago..

Me:
Hey just wanted to tell you again that I'm always here for you and the little one :)
Y/n:
Thank you Jack, I appreciate it
Me:
Have you made up with Finn?
Y/n:
Not yet, but I'm worried how he'll react :/
Me:
Trust me he'll be so happy to know that the baby is his and not mine-

*End of messages*

Y/n is pregnant!? Holy fucken shit.
I heard the door close so I quickly close the tab and put Jack's phone back where it was exactly.
Then he walks back in,
"Hey Sadie I think it's not such a good idea we hang out like this anymore-" Jack sighs.
"What? Why?" I gasp.
"Well first of all I said no more talking about Y/n and Finn but you still somehow brought them up, secondly I feel like your only here to hear if I know anything about them. Your not getting anything out of me, we can't be friends if your going to be this way." He says seriously.
I just stared at him,
"Fine then, we're not friends and we never were friends." I say standing up and showing myself out.
I don't need Jack, fuck him. He's just been a setback, all I want to do now is ruin Y/n's life. I know just the thing to do.

Y/n pov

Hours later..

Finn and I went to his house to get ready for the movie premiere since I had the dress I was going to wear at his place. Seeing Theo and Marlo again was amazing, they attacked me with kisses and excitement. They spent the whole time with me in the bathroom doing my makeup. Finn was getting ready too at the other bathroom counter, we both have our own counter. I just finished curling my hair and styling it when I get a call-

*Phone call*

"Hello." I answer.
"Y/n, I think something is wrong." Sophia says.
"What do mean? Are you okay?" I ask.
Finn came from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, he was looking on his phone.
"It's not about me-" She sighs.
I turned to Finn and saw on his phone an article with a picture of me on it,
The headline was Y/n L/n pregnant
"They know-" I gasp.
"It came from an anonymous Instagram gossip page, I have a huge feeling of who told-" Sophia says madly.
"I'm going to murder Jack." Finn says.
"I can't believe him, he told." I sigh.
"I knew not to trust him ugh!" Sophia groans.
"Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him." Finn sighs.
I feel like I got stabbed in the back, Jack said he was there for me even though the baby wasn't his. He had a change in heart I guess.
___________________________

;)