PART 77

Daily reminder: your productivity doesn't define you or your worth.
________________________

Y/n pov

"He completely took our opportunity to tell everyone, and now we got that choice taken away from us." Finn says madly.
"When I get my hands on Jack-" Sophia groans.
"I know this is messed up, big time. I'm mad too but think about it- Finn and I were already going to announce the pregnancy tonight." I sigh.
"Your defending him?" Finn asks.
"No no, I'm just trying to look at the good side." I say.
"I get it- I'm still going to murder him." Sophia says.
"Your right, but that doesn't change what Jack did to us." Finn sighs.
"I know love, but tonight is an important night let's not ruin it with our anger." I say.
Finn nodded his head and grabbed my hand,
"Okay agreed, see you guys soon!" Sophia chuckles.
"Bye!" Finn and I say in sync.

*End of phone call*

"We'll deal with Jack another night-" I sigh.
"Okay my love." Finn smiles and crests my cheek, I rest my head on his hand.
"You look so beautiful." He says kissing my forehead.
"Wh- I'm not even dressed yet." I giggle.
"That doesn't matter, If we have a little girl I hope she has your beauty." He says putting his hand on my stomach.
"Well if we have a boy I hope he has your curls and eyes." I smile putting my hand on his.
"You and these baby's are the light in my life." Finn says pulling me in for a hug,
"I love you." I smile digging my head in his chest.
"I love you cutie." He whispers in my ear.

Hours later..

Finn and I continued getting ready and got dressed. The dress is called a mermaid dress which means it's tight until it reaches the end of my knees. You could see the slight baby bump, it's perfect. Finn and I took a lot of selfies waiting for the limo to arrive, then when the limo came he opened the door for me. I went inside and he came in too, and I rested my head on his shoulder the whole ride to the theater. The closer we got there the more I felt nervous, I'm sure Finn feels the same too. We're going to get a stampede of paparazzi. Sometimes being thrown questions and questions over and over again is so overwhelming. I've never let myself see red and cuss them out but I know Finn has. I'm worried we'll both overreact. But I held Finn's hand and we drove into the red carpet, as soon as the driver opened the door for us I already heard yelling and screaming. Flashing lights were coming from every direction, Finn stood out first then grabbed my hand to help me out.

"Is it true are you pregnant?!"
"Who's the father?!"
"Are you both going to get married!?"
"Is Jack the father!?"
"She has a bump!"
"How long have you been pregnant!?"
"Who leaked your pregnancy!?"
"Is it a girl or boy!?"
"How long did your sexual relationship last while you were both in relationships!?"

Finn and I just smiled and security pushed past them to get us through, we held hands. When we got to the photographers area Finn and I took our photos, together and separate. Then we separated to get interviewed.
I answered many questions,
"What can you tell us about the new movie?" She asks.
"Well it's an amazing story about a lovely couple who fall in love, it's definitely different than the rest. There's love, heartbreak, and hot dirty scenes." I answer.
"We heard a little announcement that your pregnant is it true?" She asks.
"Yes it is true, Finn and I are extremely excited for our little angel to be born." I smile.
"How sweet congratulations, well I can't wait to see your guys child and this movie." She chuckles.
"Thank you, I can't wait either." I smile touching my stomach.
"What's next for you Y/n?" She asks.
"Well as of right now I think I'll take a break from acting and focus on my family, there's a lot going on including the pregnancy. But I can't wait to get back onto a set and film." I answer.
The interviewer let me go and I saw Finn was still being talked to so I walked inside the theaters to see other actors. So I walked around saying hi to everyone then I saw the guys.

"Guys!" I smile and wave walking up to them,
"Y/n!" The hall say in sync.
"Beautiful as always." Gaten smiles giving me a hug.
"Oh my god is that the bump!" Caleb squeals.
"Yup here she or he is." I giggle as the guys touch my stomach.
"Hi little pumpkin it's your uncle Noah!" Noah smiles talking to my stomach.
"If your a guy your name is going to be Gaten." Gaten laughs.
"And if it's a girl?" Caleb asks.
"Her name will be Gatenlina." Gaten says.
We all laughed,
"That sounds so lame." Noah laughs.
"That's funny because if it's a boy his name is going to be Caleb." Caleb teases.
"No Noah!" Noah yells.
"I missed you guys." I laugh.
"Aw we missed you too little one." Gaten says wrapping one arm around me,
"So I'm the baby's godfather right-" Gaten whispers in my ear.
I laugh,
"What did you say!?" Caleb yells.
"He's trying to convince her about naming him Gaten!" Noah says.
"No!" Gaten says defending himself.
"Ladies ladies please, her name is going to be Sophia-" Sophia says coming up to us.
"Hey gorgeous." Noah says giving Sophia a kiss and holding her hand.

"Way to be a show off-" Gaten whispers in my ear.
Caleb sighed,
Noah and Sophia were talking to themselves,
"I'm guessing the love life isn't working out too well huh?" I ask whispering,
"More like it's nonexistent." Caleb says.
"Well who do you find attractive?" I ask.
"When Sadie first came on set I thought she was pretty, but then she showed her true colors. There is this other girl though, I'm not sure how to talk to her though." Caleb says.
"I had a crush on this girl but she doesn't seem so interested in me." Gaten sighs.
"Oh my God guys, you can't sit around waiting for the right moment. You'll never know till you simply ask them out on a date, or take a big step and give them a kiss. Even if they reject you at least you'll know, and you could get something amazing out of it." I smile.
"Ugh as much as I hate to admit it your right." Caleb sighs.
"Y/n's always right Caleb, your the best little one." Gaten says giving me a hug.
"Okay what are you guys talking about now." Noah chuckles.
"Nothing!" Caleb and Gaten say in sync.
"Weirdos." Sophia jokes.
Sophia and I hug saying hello,
Then Finn came up to us.

"Hey guys." Finn says grabbing my hand.
"Hey man how's it feel to be a dad soon?" Noah asks.
"It feel actually amazing." Finn smiles.
"Oh I can't wait for little Caleb to be born." Caleb smiles.
"Caleb?" Finn laughs.
"They've been fighting about the name if it's a boy for a while." I laugh.
"The name is Gaten!" Gaten says.
We all laughed,
"Please make your way to the screen the movie will be showing in five minutes!" The announcer says on the speakers.
___________________________

Love y'all thank you for all the support seriously you guys are the best!! ;)