PART 74

Finn's pov

Later that night..

Y/n and I waited for Lucia to show up some time at the house, she was nervous to talk to her but I tried my best to calm her down. We got caught up talking about our future together, and what was next in our lives with our little angel that will be coming into our lives soon.
"I don't like that name." Y/n giggles.
"Come on it's a good name." I laugh.
"Have you ever met anyone named Flame?" She laughs.
"No that's why it's a good name for a boy or a girl." I say.
"Your horrible at naming things." She laughs.
"Not true." I smile.
"Then explain the name Flame for our child." Y/n laughs.
"It's a good name!" I smile.
She starred laughing and then the doorbell rang, her expression changed back to nervous.
"That must be her." She sighs.
"Come on, I'm here my love." I say grabbing her hand and standing up with her.
She smiled and we went to the front door to let Lucia in.

Y/n pov

When we got to the door Finn gave me a comforting smile and crested my cheek then gave me a kiss on my forehead, I smiled. Even those little actions have so much meaning, it's a comforting way of saying something without words. So Finn opened the door and Lucia was standing there looking guilty, like she did something wrong.
"Hey." I say.
Lucia smiled softly and walked in,
Finn locked the door,
"Before we talk I just want to say something to you Y/n-" Lucia says.
"Oh okay what is it?" I ask looking at her standing in front of me.
"I am clearly not a perfect mother, I'm sorry for disappointing you over and over again." She says with a knot in her throat.
"I'm just so confused Lucia-" I sigh.
"I want to give you answers but your not going to like them." Lucia sighs.
"How about you both sit down and talk." Finn suggests wrapping one arm around me.

I nodded my head,
"Alright." Lucia says.
So we walked into the living room and sat down a distance apart from each other,
"If you need me I'll be just upstairs, you can do this my love." Finn whispers in my ear then kissed my cheek.
I slightly smile and let go of his hand as he walks away, then I faced Lucia.
"Was your trip fun?" She asks.
"It was really fun, I met Finn's family, got another puppy, and got closer to Finn." I say.
"That's great." Lucia says.
"So, what have you been up to? Since before my trip you were always gone?" I ask.
"I got a job-" She sighs.
"Oh, really?" I ask.
"Yeah and I felt really embarrassed to tell you and your father." Lucia says.
"Why?" I ask.
"One difference between you, your father, and I is that you both have jobs and I didn't. Now that I do I can make my own money to support myself for the first time in my whole life." She explains.

"So this was all about your pride?" I ask.
"I suppose, I just hope you know I haven't been taking advantage of your house and money. I care about you Y/n I would never take advantage of you like that." Lucia softly smiled.
"My dad is always at work, then suddenly you were disappearing too. I got worried, I'm sorry." I sigh.
"No I'm sorry honey, I need to be a better mom. Then your birthday is coming up and I wanted to buy you something, I'm trying to be a better mom." She says hugging me.
I smiled and hugged her back,
"Thank you Lucia." I smile.
"But with that, here's the news I have for you that you might just hate me for." She sighs letting me go.
I was so happy about her reasoning that I completely forgot about what she had said before.
"Okay, after that I have something to tell you too." I say.
"Alright, well the thing is after I left you and your father- I met someone new, we supposedly fell in love, then we had two kids." Lucia sighs.

I have step siblings!?
"The oldest is named Leo, he's sixteen. The youngest is named Steph, she's nine." She continues.
"I have siblings?" I gasp.
"Yup, and they were so excited to hear that there older sister is one of the worlds most famous actresses." She says.
"So- that's where you were all the years I didn't even know you?" I ask feeling a wave of sadness.
"Recently Leo developed lung cancer, he's at stage one which is good it hasn't spread. But his father and I can't afford his treatment-" Lucia started to tear up and cry.
"Has he been getting treatment?" I ask.
"Yes he has, but his father has been really struggling feeding Steph and paying bills-" She explains still crying.
"It's okay, how much money do you need?" I ask grabbing her hand.
"Oh no Y/n the last thing I want to do is take more money from you, I can't." She cries squeezing my hand.
"This is for my step brother, please I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't help them." I say.
"Are you sure?" Lucia asks wiping her tears.

I nodded my head,
"Anything for them, I'm sorry I yelled before. But please take the money, and let me help." I say.
"O-Okay, thank you so much Y/n. I will pay you back some day." She says hugging me.
"No need, could I meet them one day though?" I ask.
"Of course, you deserve to know your siblings." She smiles letting me go.
"Let me just get my checkbook-" I say standing up and going to the kitchen, then grabbing a checkbook and pen. When I got back to the living room Lucia didn't look sad anymore, I'm glad I'm helping her. As I filled out the checkbook I felt the baby kicking, so I put my hand on my stomach and kinda smiled.
"So what news did you have for me?" She asks.
"Well, I know at my age this has mixed opinions- but I'm pregnant." I smile.
"Pregnant? I'm going to be a grandma?" She says excited.
"Well not tomorrow." I joke.
"How long?" Lucia giggles.
"Six more months." I smile.
"Wow that was quick, you didn't know for almost three months?" She asks.
"Nope I had no clue." I shrug.

"Well I'm happy you and Finn are going to have a family together." Lucia smiles as I finish writing the check.
"Thank you but please don't tell dad yet I want to tell him at the right time." I say.
"Oh your father doesn't know?" She asks.
"Nope and you know how he'll react." I sigh.
"Oh don't let that put you down, he will come around if he react badly." Lucia says.
"Well here you go, also could I see a picture of Leo and Steph?" I ask handing her the check.
"Of course let me find a picture." Lucia says.
I smiled when Lucia showed me a picture of two kids, Leo and Steph look just like me. It's crazy to think that I've had siblings for almost my whole life and never knew about them.
___________________________

Tell me if I made a mistake in this part please haha :)