PART 4

Y/n pov

Usually when Sadie and I have these little shade throws everyone is silent. Millie and Finn just acted like it was normal,

"If I were you Sadie I'd forget the photoshooot your not even acting after this anyways." I shrugged.
"Ugh whatever." She mumbles.
"Millie! Sadie! Come on girls you guys go first." The photographer says.

When Sadie walked by she hit my shoulder lightly on purpose and I tripped her. She almost fell but she pretending like nothing happened and kept walking, as soon as she was gone Finn started laughing so hard.

"You get on her nerves so much its hilarious." Finn laughs.
"She always starts it." I smiled and shrugged.
"Its bad ass." He smiles.
"Thanks." I smile.
"By the way that shirt makes ur boobs look sexy, that's why she's jealous of you." Finn says.
"Jealous of me?" I giggle.
"She wishes she looks like you." Finn says.
"Wow, I never thought of it that way." I say.
"How can she not be jealous your-" He didn't finish his sentence.
"Im what?" I ask.
"Never mind." He sighs.

It was quiet for a sec,
Then I thought about the rumor,
"My hair and makeup artist told me that there's a rumor you cheated on Sadie." I say shyly.
"She doesn't know." Finn says.
"Then why would something like that be spreading?" I ask.
"Ugh okay she did accuse me of it but I dont know how that's spreading." He admits.
"How did she accuse you?" And why?" I ask.
"She thought I did because I start acting differently." He laughs at the reason.
"Oh, sorry I freaked out." I say.
"Lets go to the breakroom." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"I feel like we need to talk privately." He says.
"I dont think thats a good idea." I sigh.
"I guess ur right." He says.

I bit my lip and I caught him looking,
"Have you talked to Jack?" He asks.
"Nope." I chuckled, its so silly I haven't talked to him.
"Harsh." He sighs.
"I dont think its going to last." I say.
"Maybe we should-" Finn got cut off,
"Y/n, your turn!" The photographer yells.

I looked at Finn,
He nodded his head and I walked to have my photoshoot done. I was modeling taking photos and Finn walked by behind the camara. He was looking at me up and down, it made me feel so attracted to him more just from him admiring me.
It looked obvious that I was distracted not looking at the camara but at Finn walking by,
"Y/n, nice off guard look." The photographer says taking more photos of me so I continued to look at him.
He smerked and shook his head. He left to have his photoshoot and I waited for the photos for my mug shot. I got them then left, I saw Finn in the parking lot. He looked at me again his head at me then looked away. I got in my car and went to Jack's house he was going to help me practice my lines for my audition tomorrow.

Finn's pov

I went to my house to be alone, I live by myself since my parents live in Vancouver. On the car ride home I started to think about her. The way her soft lips softly kissed me, her bodies curves. What the fuck stop it! That night I was looking for comfort and something about her listening to me talk about Sadie made me feel relief. When I asked her if she was happy that was my cue to if I should try to kiss her or not. Déjà vu hit me when our lips touched, it's happened before. I feel so attracted to her, when she's near me I just wanna slam her on the wall and kiss her. But it's wrong, I know that. We're both in relationships, even though mine is failing. As I layed down on my couch thinking about that night, Sadie called me. I kinda rolled my eyes as her name came up on my screen. If I don't answer she'll be mad, if I do I'll be irritated. Fuck it who knows maybe she's not going to piss me off right now,

*phone call*

"Hey." I say.
"Hmm what's that tone?" She asks.
"Nothing." I chuckle.
"Well I'm coming over, I think we need to talk." She says.
"Obviously, you were so mad at me you left me alone at my house to eat lunch with Millie." I sigh.
"I'm not arguing with you over the phone I'm almost there." She says.
"Well the doors open." I say.
"Great, see you." She says.
"Bye." I sigh.

*end of phone call*

Time went by and I heared her walk in the house, then I saw her, she stood in front of me,

"Hey." She says.
"Hey." I say.
"I'm sorry I accused you of cheating." She says awkwardly.

I did cheat, and I want to do it again. But I cant, it's wrong and I don't want to use Y/n like that. Y/n's nice I don't want to hurt her. 

"Obviously you don't trust me." I shrug.

Okay but if right now I think I'll never cheat again then it's fine for me to lie, right? No it's still wrong, either way I'm fucked.

"Ur right, we're so separate these days. I want this relationship to work." She sighs.
"I do too." I say.
She made a sad type of face then sat down next to me,
"Can we fix us? Or is it over?" She asks.

I feel so fucken confused, I don't know what I want. I just said I do too so she could honestly shut up. Then Y/n came into my mind again, no no no. I need to fix us, but I need more than just this.

"I think we can fix us if we both wanted to." I say.
"I was hoping you'd say that." She kissed my cheek and layed down on my chest, I wrapped my arm around her,
"We'll fix this." She sighs.
"Yeah." I agree.

Y/n pov

After Jack helped me practice for my audition tomorrow we were watching a movie together in bed, I was going to spend the night. My dad usually lets me go out all the time since I'm technically an adult making money to support myself. Jack's hands were on my waist while I rested on his chest. Maybe now is the perfect time to talk about it?

"Jack, do you ever feel like we're distant?" I ask.
"Distant? No." He says confused.
"Come on you have to admit we're not the same anymore." I sigh.
"I mean yeah I guess we're different but thats because we've been together so long, it's not always going to be silly kids in love. We're adults." He shrugs.
"Ur right, im sorry." I say.
"Yeah I have no clue why you thought that." He says.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says kissing my cheek.

He slid his hand down my pants and I felt his excitement. Then we had sex, this time he was super rough. He gave me hickeys on my boobs leaving marks on my body. I dont think im in love anymore. But he's all I really have, I need this to work. I'm just confused right now.
_________________________________________

<3