PART 94

Daily reminder: you can choose a different thought- :)
___________________________

Y/n pov

Six hours later..

"He hasn't called yet?" I ask.
"No, I'm sure he'll be here soon Y/n." Sophia says.
"Just relax right now for this-" Nick says.
"Once the anesthetic is in you'll start to feel relief in about fifteen minutes." The doctor says preparing to inject me to numb the lower half of my body.
"Can you lean forward and round your shoulders please?" She asks.
I did what she asked,
I saw Nick's facial expression when he saw the needle she was going to inject me with so I turned around,
"Oh fuck no no no way-" I gasp.
"Y/n- don't look at the needle look at us."Sophia says grabbing my hand.
"Yeah just focus on these calming blue and brown eyes." Nick says pointing at his eyes.
For a second I looked at him but I couldn't help but turn around again- she was filling up the tube with the medication.
"Oh God I looked at it again, ugh distract me." I gasped squeezing my eyes shut turn back to them.
"Uhm okay well when this one time I was playing on my PS4 and-" Sophia cuts Nick off-
"Come on Nick, something interesting." Sophia says nudging him.
"Okay, okay- uhm Finn's first kick back- he came home wasted." Nick chuckles.
"Was that before or after he decided not to like your mom?" I ask.
"Before, so I snuck him back in the house before our parents know he's home. I take him up to his room, and tell him to take off his shoes so he can get in bed. So I left him alone for a second to get him a glass of water. I come back, and he's completely naked, singing "Baby" by Justin Beaver at the top of his lungs. I mean he's going for it, shaking his little ass- literally jumping up and down on his bed." Nick and Sophia laughed.
"Oh Finn." I giggle.
"I keep telling him to shut the fuck up before he wakes up our parents, then he stops. He stares at me dead serious- in my head I'm thinking, "shit he's about to vomit" but all he says is "dude how come we never started a brother band? We could be The Wolfhard's!-" Nick keeps telling the story.
"Little pinch." The doctor says.
I squeezed my eyes and held onto the pillow and Sophia's hand harder.
"Y/n look at me- can you imagine, Finn and I on a world tour?" Nick then started singing baby.
"Oh, woah- Oh, woah- Oh, woah. You know you love me, I know you care- Just shout whenever and I'll be there- You want my love, you want my heart. And we will never, ever, ever be apart- Are we an item? Girl, quit playing. We're just friends, what are you sayin'? Said "There's another," and looked right in my eyes- come on Y/n join the band!" Nick says continuing to sing-

"My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like- Baby, baby, baby oh- Like baby, baby, baby no- Like baby, baby, baby oh-Thought you'd always be mine, mine." We sing together.
The doctor was almost done injecting it-
"There she is! Come on keep singing!" Nick says.
"Baby, baby, baby oh- Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh- Thought you'd always be mine, mine." Sophia and Nick sing together the rest of the chorus and the next verse together.
Then the door swings open and Finn is standing there,
"Guys?" Finn chuckles.
They both turned around and gasped-
"Finn?!" They both say.
"All done, I'll be back to check on you in a bit." The doctor says grabbing her things and leaving.
"You made it." I smile.
"Yeah I bet you want to hit me right now." Finn chuckles coming closer.
"And kiss you at the same time." I giggle.
"But I'm happy you had these two." Finn laughs.
"We knew you'd make it." Nick smiles.
"I don't want to keep you both here all day, you guys can leave." I say.
"Well I'll be back later in about an hour." Sophia says.
"I will too, I just want to go back to your place and shower." Nick laughs.

"I know only the father is allowed in the delivery room, so I'll tell you this now- you got this Y/n." Sophia smiles giving me a hug.
"Just please make sure you name the boy Nick." Nick jokes.
"Thanks guys." I giggle.
Sophia and Nick left-
"I can't believe you actually made it." I smile as Finn sits down next to me.
"Yeah- you wouldn't believe the insane day that I had. The head of TSA New York airport is definitely going on our Christmas card list." He chuckles.
I sighed and felt my eyes start to water-
"That doesn't matter, none of it matters. The only thing that matters is that I made it." He says.
Tears still fell down my cheeks,
"This family is my life, I quit the movie." Finn says.
"What?" I gasp.
"I don't want to take jobs that are going to take me away from you ever again. These beautiful babies that we're about ready to meet, this is all I'll ever need." He says grabbing my hand and looking me in my eyes.
I chuckled,
"I made it Y/n." Finn says.
"You made it." I repeat laying my head on his shoulder. He wraps one arm around me,
"So how many centimeters are you dilated?" He asks.
"Nine, ten is when I'm ready to push- and the anesthetic just kicked in wow." I say, I could feel the numbness in my lower half.
"It's almost over." Finn smiles.

The contractions kept getting more and more painful,
"How far apart are your contractions now?" Finn asks.
"About five minutes and they last sixty seconds, and now here come one." I say squeezing his hand and closing my eyes.
Finn held me as I groaned in pain.
After the contraction the doctor came in again,
"Your ten centimeters dialed, were ready to push." She smiles.
Finn and I look at each other,
"Let's have these babies." I smile.
___________________________

Okay so I had this part ready to post first thing tomorrow- but I'm too impatient:) One more part after this tho guys!! Also giving birth for the first time- I can't even imagine :3