PART 51

Y/n pov

Often times I wished for the next two weeks Finn would come up to me and tell me again how much he likes me, more than a friend. But nothing, not one peep about what he said to me. He acted like it had never evened happened. Is this how it is? Girls obsessed about the little things while guys are careless. Maybe he's giving me space, he said he knows I needed time. Which, at the time kinda true. But now I just feel frustrated every second I'm with him and he doesn't confess his feelings to me again. Sophia keeps telling me to make the first move, shit I might just do it. After our last photoshooot for our movie, I went to Finns house. Usually we'd spend time together daily, so this was a normal thing.

Theo got way bigger, he's still my little puppy to me though. He jumped on my lap and got excited, I played with him while Finn watched Tv. Ugh, how do I show him I'm waiting for him? Before both our relationships ended we were always all over eachother, now Finn chooses to sit on an opposite chair from me. What's changed? I'm so confused, this all has been eating me alive for weeks. Meanwhile Jack still sometimes bothers me with texts and unexpected appearances. Same thing with Finn but with Sadie of course. 

I have to make a move, and it has to be today. Another day with these thoughts will literally make me want to rip my teeth out. I got it! I'll kiss him that'll totally show him how I'm open and ready for whatever is our next step. So I stood up and started walking to him, he made eye contact with me when I stood in front of him. Then I got on top of his lap, and kissed him. My hand crested his cheek, and I felt his hands wrap around my waist. We kissed for a couple of seconds,

"Y/n- you know- I love- your kisses-" He spoke every time our lips stop touching,
"But- I don't- want this- anymore-" He finishes,
I pulled away immediately and felt embarrassed.
He doesn't want this anymore, as in us or me?
Like an idiot I got off him immediately and scooted away from him,
"You don't want me anymore?" I ask with knot in my throat.
"No that's not what I meant." He says coming closer,
"Then what do you not want?" I ask with watery eyes.
"I don't want to kiss you unless I know it's because you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you." He says grabbing my hand.
"Y-You want me be with me?" I ask blushing.
Finn smiled and looked at my hand, then he raised it so our hands were lined up with eachother. I looked at him confused,

"Do you remember the movie Wall-e?" He asks.
What does flipping Wall-e have to do with this shit?!
"Of course." I say.
"Now do you remember the first time we met?" He smiles.
I nodded my head, we met when the cast of Stranger Things came together for the first time to hangout. It was a small party, we mainly talked to get to know eachother more. Then I made the connection, we all watched Wall-e together that day,

"After Wall-e ended somehow you and I ended up alone in a room, and you told me about how deeply you felt for Wall-e's pain. You said he was only desperate for friends and love, and you said one day you'd wish you find someone who you desperately wanted-" He says.
I remember this conversation,
"In that moment I knew I was in love with you, the way you express your emotions about something is one thing I admire about you. Of course the first time I layed eyes on you I wanted to meet you, but when I discovered how amazing you were inside and out. I fell for you everyday more and more from that moment on." He says shyly.

Then he interlocked fingers with me,
"I know you still might need time, but I'm going to wait patiently. I found my someone who I desperately wanted for so long, and I don't have any intentions on leaving." He smiles.
My cheeks were burning, and I felt so happy and excited. Also very nervous, I could vomit and still have to feeling to dance and scream. But I hold it in obviously,
"Finn-" 
"I respect if you don't feel the same, but I still want to be your best friend. Your in my life forever." He cuts me off,
"You have no idea how badly I wish you'd tell me." I smile.
Finn giggled and used his thumb to rub my hand,
"I feel the exact same way about you Finn, the truth is I've always loved you. Nothing has ever made me feel this strongly towards something. I've been going insane for weeks trying to figure out how to tell you how I felt!" I sigh in relief.

He smiled and I jumped onto him giving him a hug,
"God your so beautiful, I can finally tell you how much I get mesmerized by you every day." Finn says.
I looked at him still hugging him, and he moved my hair off my face.
"The way your skin glows in natural light, and the air in between your hair as it flows. Your silky soft lips, ur natural sent. Everything about you I love. Your the most gorgeous woman I've met." He smiles.
"That's how you really feel about me?" I ask with watery eyes,
"Of course, I've always had." He says kissing my cheek,
I hugged him and started to snuffle.
"What's wrong?" He asks concerned wiping my tear.
"I'm just so happy." I cry.
"I'm happy too Y/n, your the only happiness in my life." He whispers in my ear, 
I smiled and crested his cheek, then I kissed his lips gently.

That feeling of deep passion, it filled every inch of my body. Every nerve I have was tingling. My stomach had butterflies, it's that feeling again. These kisses are real, not cheap fuck buddy kisses. I know this is real. I let go though,
"I've been dying to kiss you like that again." He smiles.
"I can't believe this right now." I blush.
"What can't you believe cutie?" He asks cresting my cheek.
"How you have feelings for me, its just crazy to me how far we've come." I say.
"Well how could you expect me not to catch feelings?" He giggles.
"I've always had a crush on you, I just didn't know you felt the same." I chuckle.
"Now we don't have to hide it anymore." He smiles.
I smiled and he smashed his lips onto mine again, one thing led to another. Then we had sex in his room, but it was different. Not like the other times, there was more desire and passion. I feel so relieved, now our biggest secret has been exposed to eachother. Now we can move on, to our future together.
_________________________________________

I love this part :)