PART 83

Daily reminder: you mean a lot to someone.
___________________________

Y/n pov

The weekend came quickly, the gender reveal party was going to be the social media's top trending hashtag for the day. This party is what everyone has been waiting for since they heard I was pregnant with Finn's babies. We've become this iconic couple everyone talks about. Finn got the guest star roll of an episode of Grey's anatomy, I'm so proud of him, the media is excited as well for his episode. Sophia and the guys are coming over today to decorate the backyard. As for the Lucia situation, I've been avoiding it all, it does cross my mind a lot. But I don't let it get to me, I haven't heard from her in a while. She hasn't even let me know if she deposited the check to help Leo with his treatment. I've been hiding it all from Finn, I don't want him involved. Plus there's nothing really major that I need to tell him, well besides the things I found that you use to inject meth in her room. Before I left I put everything back where it was and saved the numbers to my contacts so I don't lose them. After cleaning the house the doorbell ringed.

I walked to the door and opened it-
"How's my favorite pregnant lady?" Caleb jokes.
"She's the only pregnant lady you know." Noah laughs.
"We brought you breakfast!" Sophia smiles.
"Aw you guys are so sweet." I say.
"Where's Finn?" Gaten asks as they all walk in,
"He's out picking up his brother from the airport." I say.
"Nick is coming!?" The guys squeal.
"Yeah he's going to stay with us till New Years." I giggles.
"We can finally go to the virtual reality escape room!" Caleb says excited as we walk together to the kitchen,
"Men-" Sophia whispers to me.
We laugh and the guys continued talking about Nick coming over.
"So how is everything with Lucia?" Sophia whispers to me as we eat breakfast together at the kitchen counter.
"Well I haven't heard from her in a while, but I'm sure Leo is doing great." I lie.
"Oh isn't that a little odd-" Sophia gets cut off by the guys.
"So when is everyone coming?" Gaten asks.
"Well the invitations I made said four in the afternoon." Sophia answers.

"How are you going to announce the genders?" Caleb asks.
"Sophia bought these huge party poppers and filled them with the color of the genders." Noah says.
"Is it like confetti?" I ask.
"Kinda of, you'll see." Sophia winks.
"Did you guys order a catorer?" Noah ask.
"Yup also a DJ and a bartender even though I can't drink." I giggle.
"This is going to be so fun!" Gaten says.
After we were all done eating I helped bring the decorations inside the house and to the porch in the backyard.
"Let's start decorating." Caleb says.
"I'll help." I say standing up.
"Oh no no, your the precious little pregnant lady, we got this." Noah jokes.
"But I want to help." I say.
"Just let them do the hard stuff, we'll do the easy things." Sophia laughs.
I laughed and Sophia and I decorated the tables after the guys set them all up outside.

While we were decorating Finn and Nick arrived and the guys were on ladders putting up lights and white balloons. Sophia and I finished decorating early so we decided to get ready in my room instead, but all we could hear from downstairs was-
"Nick!!"
"Guys!!"
Sophia and I laughed,
"I'm excited!" She says.
"I am too." I smile putting on my heels,
"I don't know how you can be four months pregnant and still rock heels." Sophia giggles.
"It's a gift." I joke.
"It seems like the guys are very excited about Nick." She says.
"They're all best friends." I say.
"Do you ever feel like your becoming distant with Finn?" Sophia asks.
"No not really why?" I ask.
"Well I just feel like Noah and I are slowly fading, I think he's hiding something." She says.
"Why do you think that?" I ask.
"He changed the password to his phone, has secret phone calls with God knows who, and he acts more nervous around me. I mean he just moved in with me, why is he being that way?" Sophia groans.
"It sounds like you two need to talk, I'm going to be honest it looks and sounds bad but I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Not everything is what it seems, simply talk to him." I smile.

"Yeah ur right I'm stupid I know to do that, I just get scared that it's something bad." She says.
"Well you'll never know unless you talk to him." I sigh.
She nodded her head,
"Everything will be okay, no matter what. Now come on, you've worked too hard on this gender reveal to just be sad the whole time." I say rubbing her shoulder.
"I did work hard on this, so I'm going to enjoy it no matter what happens!" She smiles.
"That's the spirit, now do you mind zipping my dress zipper?" I giggle turning around.
"Of course." She says zipping it up for me.
I can't reach my back anymore to do it myself, I'm starting to get bigger, it's clear I am pregnant now. I decided on wearing this champagne color dress that's flowing. It has spaghetti straps and shows my cleavage.
"You look gorgeous, Finn's jaw is going to drop." Sophia giggles.
"We'll see about that, but you look stunning. Noah won't be able to resist you." I smile.
She giggled and fixed her hair,
Sophia is wearing a while short dress with heels, I can't see why Noah would hide something from her.

Finn's pov

"So when are you going to do it?" Nick whispers.
"I-I don't know yet." I sigh.
"Can we see the ring?" Gaten asks.
"Yeah look-" I say taking out the box and opening it,
"Damn! This must have been really expensive." Caleb says.
"Shh!" We all say in sync.
"Sorry-" Caleb whispers.
"It's really nice, want to see the one I got for Sophia?" Noah asks.
"Duh." I say.
Noah takes out his phone and we all look at the image of a ring,
"Is that diamonds on the side of it?" Nick asks.
"Yeah it's supposed to look like a flower." Noah says.
"She'll love that." Gaten says.
"I'm just really nervous, I can't act the same around her." Noah says.
"Well we both got this bud." I smile.
Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I quickly put the ring away,
Instantly my eyes landed on Y/n walking down the stairs, she's still as beautiful as the day I first met her. Y/n takes my breath every time I look at her, I could mesmerize her all day. She's like a masterpiece, hand made art. Perfect in every way.
"Pick up your jaw man!" Nick laughs.
I gasped and still blushed looking at Y/n,
"Hey Nick welcome." Y/n smiles giving Nick a hug when she comes towards us,
"You look beautiful babe." Noah says to Sophia.
"Hey there kid, thanks for having me." Nick says hugging Y/n back.
"Aye little one you look pretty." Caleb says.
"As always." Gaten adds.
"Thanks guys." Y/n giggles.

Then I spin Y/n around by her waist and kiss her,
"You look gorgeous my love." I whisper in her ear.
She smiled and kisses me again,
"Jeez guys get a room!" Noah laughs.
"And that's how you got those twins." Gaten says.
"Dude gross!" Nick says playfully punching Gaten.
"Oh shut up there adorable." Sophia laughs.
"Well I'm sorry I like to show the woman I love my affection." I say still holding her, she rested her head on my chest.
"Aww how sweet." Sophia smiles.
"Makes me feel even more lonely." Caleb says.
"It's alright man one day." Gaten says wrapping her arm around Caleb.
Nick started laughing.
"Wait it's almost three thirty! Why are you guys dressed, get your asses upstairs and put on your clothes!" Sophia says grabbing there outfits on the counter and throwing each one at them.
"Is she always this bossy?" Nick whispers.
"No she's just very excited and wants everything to be perfect." Y/n giggles.
So we all ran upstairs and got dressed like Sophia yelled at us to do.

The caterer, bartender, and DJ got there shortly after, then the people we invited started showing up at four. The day flew by, we ate, danced, and socialized. Until it was time, Sophia waited till sunset for the reveal. In her words, "there's better lighting for the pictures at sunset." So Y/n and I patiently waited all day. But when Sophia set us up by the decorations everyone gathered around us, the cameramen came out, and we got one party popper each. Y/n and I kissed before the count down,
"5..4..3..2..1!"
We pulled the string and in my party popper came out pink confetti and smoke, then on Y/n's party popper came out blue confetti and smoke. We gasped and everyone started cheering, Y/n jumped onto me and I held her around her wait. She wrapped her legs around me and we both started to tear up. 

It's a boy and a girl-
___________________________

Idk if any of you guys have ever been to a gender reveal party but one time I went to one, and the confetti got EVERYWHERE. The next day I found some in my hair :)