PART 40

Y/n pov

I ended up trying to get high with Finn's weed. It was hard not to cough but eventually the coughing stopped. My car faced Los Angeles while I smoked with the windows down, I felt my eyes get heavy. My mouth was dry, and I felt like throwing up, I cant even remember why I was crying. Its out my mind, finally. But I put my cars chair down and layed down, time went by. My legs closed then it felt like two seconds later I was waking up to a guy knocking on my car window. The sky was perfectly blue with no clouds, as always the sun is shining bright. I rubbed my eyes and turned to the guy tapping my window,
"Hey you can't park here." Says the guy as I roll down the window.
"My mistake I must have fallen asleep." I groaned in pain.
"Wait your Y/n L/n!" He yells.
"Yes thats me." I smile.
"Can I have a selfie?" He asks.
"Of course, let me just get out the car." I say.
I looked in my cars mirror, I look like shit. But I can't disappoint a fan, that's not me. After a photo I went back into my car, it smelled straight like marijuana. Then it hit me, Jack has been cheating on me. It explains a lot of bullshit things. But how was I so blind, I guess I've been distracted cheating as well. Where do I even go from here? The last place I want to be is home. Suddenly I picked up my phone then saw so many notifications. From everyone I can think of, and social media has been blowing up all night. Everyone found out Jack's cheating on me. I saw messages and missed calls from people, but I saw a message from someone who stood out to me.

*text messages*

Sophia:
Y/n I heard what's going on through social media
I hope your okay and things get better
I'm here for you

Hours later

Sophia:
Where are you?
Everyone is trying to reach you they don't know where you are
Are you hiding?
I'm worried about you please talk to me

Now

Me:
Hey Soph
I'm okay
Sophia:
Thank God girl you have me a heart attack
Where are you?
Me:
On a hill somewhere
Sophia:
What? Why?
Me:
I needed to take a drive but I fell asleep in my car
Sophia:
I'm going to tell everyone your okay
Me:
No no please
Sophia:
Why?
Me:
I don't want them to know, they'll just bother me making everything worse
Sophia:
I understand
Want to come over?
Me:
Actually yeah
I need a friend right now
Sophia:
Your always welcomed here
*sends address*
Me:
Thank you so much
I'll be there soon
Sophia:
Drive safe, see you soon

*end of messages*

I started to drive to Sophia's house, there was a car full of guys in it who spotted me and took pictures and videos. This is the exposed life I have I suppose, I tried to cover my face and not pay attention to them. But eventually I lost them then arrived to Sophia's place. She was waiting outside her door for me, as soon as she saw me get out my car she gave me a tight hug.
"Everything will be okay." She says.
I hugged back and started to tear up,
"Well it sure doesn't feel like it." I say trying not start balling my eyes out.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"Uhm very- shitty." I groan.
"I hope you know, you smell like weed. I can tell your having trouble focusing." She says.
"Fuck is that normal?" I ask.
"Girl I don't know I ain't a pot head." She giggles.
"Neither am I- just once." I cough.
"Sore throat too?" She asks.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"I promise everything will be okay, here come inside im home alone right now." She gave me a warm smile and guided me inside to her room upstairs. Then we sat down on her bed,
"I guess I wasn't enough for him." I sigh.
"Do you want to vent?" She asks patting my back.
"Y-Yeah actually. I have a lot of things to say." I say.
"Go for it im listening." She says.
Wait she really wants to listen, is this what it's like having a girl friend? I've only been close with Millie, but now- now that I think about we weren't really friends. Just co stars while she fucks my boyfriend, well at the time. Then Sadie always hated me, and I never went to public school. My life has always been acting, online school, and more acting.

"I thought Jack loved me, and he was my soulmate. Things weren't always bad, but turns out I was blind the the facts. He stabbed me in the back, then when he told me he's been cheating on me. It was like he didn't care, the tone in his voice was like he didn't give a fuck about how I felt about it-" I spoke with a knot in my throat and tears falling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I kept losing focus on what I was saying a couple times, but I pushed through it.

"Then I still can't believe for months it went on, and I never suspected anything. I'm stupid but also I don't feel like the victim, I wasn't paying attention to the clues because I was focused on something else." I vent.
"Wait, someone else?" She asks.
"Sophia I am going to seriously trust you right now." I say.
"You can always trust me, I'm your friend." She smiles.
"I've never even said this out loud before, I've been sleeping with Finn for months." I sighed in relief,
Her face was so shocked,
"Finally that feels so good to get out!" I yell.
"I knew there was something going on between you and Wolfhard." She says.
"How?" I ask.
"It was very tense at the party." She sighs.
"Yeah well looks like im the wrong one too." I say, saying it out loud didn't make anything better.
"But there's nothing on social media about you and Finn." She says.
"Nobody knows." I sigh.
"Holy shit." She mumbles.
"If I'm being honest, I did it because I've always had a soft spot for him. He was my first crush, my first kiss, and now I think he's my first love." I say.
"Wait a minute, you love him?" She asks surprised.
"Yeah." I smiled and chuckled.
"So your telling me- this means- this is all very hard to process!" She yells.
"I know and I've been dealing with it alone for months!" I yelled.
"Does he love you?" She asks.
"I don't know, but I do know he cares about me." I sigh.
"Fuck Jack Y/n, Finn is your man. You might have cheated but I doubt he loves Millie. Jack is a worthless piece of shit, he wouldn't care about a girl he's only sleeping with. But you fell in love, Finn has to feel the same!" She pep talks me.
"That's the thing, he shows me he likes me sometimes. But then he goes back to her." I shake my head.
"Dont tell me- Sadie?" She asks.
I nodded my head a groaned flopping onto the bed laying down.
"He doesn't love her, he's been friends with you for years. He chooses you over anyone." She says laying down next to me.
"You think so?" I ask.
"Duh!" She smiles.
"I just don't know what to do, plus I still feel like fucken shit about Jack." I wined.
"Of course, I know you at least liked him a little." She sighs.
"What do it do?" I groan.
"Well fuck, I have no clue." She says.
_________________________________________

This is later than when I usually post lmao enjoy though!