PART 36

Y/n pov

The car ride was soothing, Finn was surprisingly driving fine. Maybe I shouldn't have let him drive when I just caught him smoking. But he didn't seem different. The ride was soothing, I felt so peaceful watching the road lights go by. Finn's hand slid down my wrist to the back of my hand, his fingers interlocked with mine. I felt overwhelmed with guilt, im selfish for wanting more than Jack. I'm the worst girlfriend ever, I've never felt this guilty around Finn before. There's something between us stronger than just fuck buddies. We're best friends, but more. I got home he got off the car with me to get Theo's new water bowl I bought. Theo is growing, he needed a new one.

But when I went in the kitchen I saw Lucia left a note,
Y/n... I had an emergency back home, I'll be back by tomorrow morning. Sorry to leave you all alone tonight, I heared about Jack. I will pray for him and his family. Stay safe, I hope your okay.
P.S. your father had an emergency business trip, he should be back by Friday.

"Looks like im all alone tonight." I say.
Finn saw the note when I put it down,
"You can have Theo." Finn suggests.
"But today's your day with him." I say.
"I think you need a friend more than me." He says.
"Do y-you think you could s-stay?" I ask.
He looked surprised I was asking.
"Y-Yeah, if you want me to." He says.
"I do." I smiled.
He smiled and we went to my room,
We were on my bed talking,
What a fucken crazy ass day.
Finn kissed me,
Jack hurt me,
Another huge interview  with Jimmy flipping Fallon,
Jack got into a car accident,
And now im here with Finn on my bed.
I've been stressed all day, I deserve some pleasure. But I could tell Finn was trying to give me personal space.
"What do you want in the future, where do you see yourself?" I ask as we stared at my ceiling,
"Well, I see myself becoming one of the best actors ever. Then I see myself with a big house, I'll have a wife, and have a family with her. You?" He chuckles.
"I want to be one of the best actresses ever, like you. I hope for a husband and kids in the future too." I say.
"That's what everyone hopes for isn't it?" He sighs.
"Yeah, I guess so." I say facing him.
"In movies they make love seem so simple, like Natalie and David. They just completely fall into eachother, but that's not how the real shit works." He sighs.
"Are you talking about Sadie?" I ask.
"I don't know." He says facing me.
"Well Natalie and David have a problem at the end. They brake up, I think our movie is different. It shows how love can end suddenly crushing you heart." I sigh.
"David hurts Natalie, that's not me though." He says.
"Well your only playing David, your nothing like him." I say.
"Yeah, I just think love is difficult, yet everyone is willing to go through the pain and suffering." He says.
"Love is life." I said softly.
He smiled and we stared into eachothers eyes, but Finn looked up and the ceiling again. I wanted to get the guilt out my system but it won't leave unless I make myself feel better again. Then I went to change out my clothes into Pj's, I let Finn borrow my dad's Pj's so he could be comfortable. When I got back from the bathroom he was laying down again on my bed looking at the ceiling,
I got on my bed and got on top of him, I felt his toned body with my fingers, Finn sat up resting on his elbows.
"I thought you wouldn't want to." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because of Jack." He sighs.
He's never cared about Jack being in the way, maybe because he's hurt.
"I had a long day I wanted to feel better, sorry." I say stopping touching him.

I sighed and was about to get off him, God I'm so stupid. It's the kiss that happened this morning that's why he's keeping a distance from me. But he knows I got bigger problems, like Jack. That's why we haven't spoken about the kiss yet, the first time we ever kissed we never said a word about it again. Well except when fucken bitch Sadie brought it up to try to brake up Jack and I. Besides that though, the same thing will happen. We'll never discuss it, why was it so different. Was it love? Or was it the fuck buddie benefit? I'll never know unless I ask if he felt it too. Before I could get off his hands touched my thighs, I looked down at his body in between my legs, then his soft hands against my skin.

"Are you sure?" He asks.
My frown quickly turned into a soft smile,
"Yes I'm sure." I say as I crested his cheeks with my hand.
Finn seemed happy that I was smiling.
His hands moved farther up my thighs and from there he was teasing putting his finger tips slightly in my panties, I started to lift up his shirt and he took it off. Finn also took off my shirt, he felt my skin gently. Then he wrapped his arms around me and softly flipped me over so he could be on top. I wrapped one of my legs around his, he just stared into my eyes as he was on top,
"I'd never hurt you." He whispers. I felt his breath on my lips as he said ever word.
I crested his cheek,
"I know." I whispered back.
"I never want you to shed a tear about me again, I'm sorry about everything I've done and said. I'm just am overprotective dumbass." He sighs.
"But yet you are the best person I know. Nobody is perfect, neither am I. I forgive you always." I smiled and moved his curls out of his face.
He smiled then he brushed my lips gently,
Finn's hand held my thighs as the other held my cheek, I held his body close to mine. Our skin touching made my body tingly. His lips moved down onto my neck, every time his lips smacked I felt a sensation of warmth.
"Does this feel good?" He asks.
He's never cared to ask me before,
"It feels amazing." I say shyly.
Finn continued by moving down kissing my lover stomach, his hand was on my waist. His tounge would slightly touch my stomach making me feel so good. How come I've never felt this way from him, what's different? Its like the kiss but ten times more passionate. But I also felt greedy, he's doing all the work. Finn moved even lower and started to kiss my inner thighs.

"Finn let me have a turn." I slightly grunt.
"In a bit." He says out of breath still kissing my inner thighs.
He came back up to kiss me but I flipped him over and pinned him down,
"Where did you learn how to do that?" He giggles.
"Self defense class." I smile.
I started to kiss his cheek, and his hands slid down to my lower back.
"Fine, you win." He chuckles.
_________________________________________

Andddd we're back!