PART 78

Daily reminder: You deserve to be happy.
________________________

Finn's pov

Y/n and I walked into the theater together holding hands, while videographers taped us. We found a seat in the middle area then waited for our movie to play. I rubbed my thumb on her hand and she gave me a kiss on the cheek,
"We fell in love filming this, just like our characters in the movie." She whispers in my ear.
"Hmm your half right about that actually-" I whisper back.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"I was always in love with you, only my love for you became more stronger and intense when we became closer again." I say moving a loose strand of her hair out her face.
"Your so sweet." She giggles.
I gave her a peck on her lips then she came to my ear again,
"You know we've never talked about that, how we started-" Y/n whispers.
"Yeah your right." I chuckle.
"So Finn Wolfhard, why did you really ask me to have a friends with benefits relationship?" She smirks.
"You really want the truth?" I giggle.
Y/n nodded her head and leaned in more to listen.

Honestly, I never knew why. I hadn't thought of it till now, and now that I am thinking about it- I know the exact reason why.
"I knew that after we slept together that night, I would lose you even more-" I say.
"Why did you think that?" She asks.
"We were both in relationships, the natural thing to do was to never talk to each other again. That night meant a lot to me, not because of the sex, because I knew in some way deep down you felt the same way-" I explain.
Y/n smiles,
"I just wanted you close to me, I didn't want to separate from you ever again. But I knew it wouldn't be so easy to just dump our relationships then we could be together. So I found a way to be closer to you and still have a connection with you. Everyday I was nervous that one day you'd tell me this thing we had going on was over- I was also patient. Waiting for you was worth every second." I smile.
"For everything we've been through, I can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am to have ended up with you. I agreed to the friends with benefits thing to just get a part of the goofy kid I had major feelings for." She smiles.
"-now we're going to have a family together, and I'm unbelievably lucky to have kids with the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen." I smile.

Y/n smiled and we kissed,
"Hey just want to congratulate quickly the two main characters Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard for there little one!" The announcer says.
Everyone started cheering and clapping.
We smiled and Finn went down to kiss my stomach, everyone in sync said "Aww."
The movie started and Y/n and I held hands, I realized something while the movie played. I wasn't acting in the scenes where I flirted with Y/n, when we kissed, when we hanged out, this whole movie not one scene I was acting. It was all real expressions and emotions I felt for her that made this movie amazing. This sounds awkward to say but the sex scene was realistic as well, I mean we did have some practice before hand. After the movie ended and the credits played everyone clapped and cheered, Y/n and I stood up then bowed.

Y/n pov

We walked out the theater ready to leave after the movie ended then suddenly I ran into someone,
"Sorry my-" As soon as I saw who I had bumped into I gasped.
"Jack what the fuck are you doing here?-" Finn asks pulling me closer to him.
"I thought watching the movie might help me move on, it was a great film." Jack says awkwardly.
"Do you have any idea what you've done? How do you even have the guts to show your face here-" Finn says madly.
Then to make things worse Sophia came up to us,
"I'm going to kill you Grazer." She says mad.
"What? What's going on guys?" He asks.
"Jack, why did you lie to me?" I ask.
He just looked at me clueless,
"You told everyone Y/n is pregnant." Sophia says.
"Don't act like you don't know." Finn says.
"I didn't tell anyone about the baby Y/n, I promise." Jack says defending himself.
"Nobody else knew besides you, Sophia, and Finn." I say.
"I know to you guys I'm the most obvious person who would have leaked it but I promise you Y/n- I didn't tell." He says.
"Oh cut ur shit Jack." Sophia rolls her eyes.

"Y/n please you have to believe me." Jack says.
"She doesn't have to believe anything you say after what you did." Finn says madly.
"You took the opportunity for Finn and I to share to the word about our baby. We were supposed to be the ones to do that, but you ruined it." I say with no emotion.
Jack sighed and shook his head.
"At least have some dignity and stand up to what you did." Sophia says.
"Like Jack would ever confess to his mistakes-" Finn says grabbing my hand and walking me away from Jack. Sophia followed,
"I didn't do it Y/n!" Jack yells as we walk away.
Security guards went around us as we pushed past security into our limo.
"Wait should we wait for the guys?" Sophia asks.
"Yeah of course." I say.
So we waited about five minutes when the guys showed up, when the driver opened the door for them all I could hear was the paparazzi yelling questions. Mainly about Jack and I, they know everything I swear.
"Paparazzi is cray cray." Gaten sighs as soon as we drive away.
"They're just all about Y/n's baby." Noah chuckles.
"Can't wait for them to find out the baby's name is Caleb." Caleb says.
"Don't start!" Sophia laughs.
"It's Gaten or Gatenlina!" Gaten says.
"Shit-" I giggle.
Finn and I laughed as they argued.

We dropped off everyone one by one at there place then went to Finn's house to get Theo and Marlo, then we took them to my house. But when we got there I was shocked to see my dad there. I wasn't expecting him to be home, I wasn't ready for an argument.
"Oh hey dad." I say awkwardly walking into the living room with the dogs running in,
"So it's true, what I've been seeing on social media- your pregnant." He says looking at my baby bump.
I nod my head and Finn rubs my shoulder.
"You did this to her! It's your fault!" My dad yells.
"Dad please don't blame him-" I sigh.
"Mr. L/n I had-" Finn got cut off,
"I don't want to hear your bullshit explanation, does your mother know about this?" My dad says rudely.
"Don't talk to Finn like that!" I yell.
"It's okay Y/n-" Finn sighs.
"Does your mother know?" My dad asks again.
"Yes she does-" I say.
His face filled with more anger, this is what I was scared of happening.
___________________________

How are we doing today? :)