Chapter 61

Draco's POV

                            "What are you thinking about?"

       I turn to look at Alexis. She's still staring ahead, watching all of the students with their friends and family. Dried up blood is still scattered all over her face, and a bruise is forming on her nose.

        "I just don't know what to do now." I sigh. "My whole life has been controlled by The Dark Lord, and now he's gone."

          Alexis looks over and we make eye contact. Her hair dangles in front of her face so I pull it behind her ear. I know she hates that.

           "Well," She starts. "School is over, there might be a graduation in the future but after that we don't have to stay here."

            When she says we I feel my heart skip a beat.

          "I've always wanted to go to Paris." I mumble.

                     Alexis gives me a surprised look. "Pairs, huh?"

          I nod and she giggles to herself.

                    "Then let's go." She says while moving closer to me.

             "Really?" I stare at her. "You'd do that with me?"

                         She rolls her eyes. "Don't act so surprised."

        I've never really thought about what it would be like to be with someone forever. Get married, start a family, grow old.

         All of those things always seemed miserable to me but that's because I grew up watching my parents.

       And then I met her. Every time I look at her I can't wait to do it again. Especially when she smiles with her teeth, that's always my favorite sight.

        I wouldn't mind having her by my side until I die, in fact I hope she stays that long.

                "Okay." I say while getting up from the concrete.

      Alexis hesitates for a moment, but then stands up beside me and brushes herself off.

                                   "Okay." She says back.