Chapter 22

Draco's POV

         Usually, as soon as I wake up in the morning I go and find Alexis. I got caught up in the Room of Requirement all night and slept late so when I went to the great hall she wasn't there. I've been waiting patiently for her to return to the common room all afternoon.

        I used to make fun of Lex for writing in that silly notebook all day but now that I have my own I get it. I do still wonder what she's writing about, considering most of my pages consist of her.

        As soon as I add a dot to the end of my sentence I hear the door behind me opening. Alexis prances in happily and takes a seat beside me on the sofa.

                     "And where have you been all day?" I huff.

        She looks down at the notebook in my hand and smiles. I lean closer to her waiting for a response.

         "Sorry, I was with Paige. Apparently the girls are having a New Years party tonight."

             "I assume you want to go, yeah?" I write a few sentences while speaking.

        Alexis shrugs her shoulders. "I might. I bought a dress for New Years when Paige and I went shopping."

                    I tilt my head, curious. "What does it look like?"

                                     "It's black."

              "Aren't all of your clothes black?" I chuckle.

          She nudges me playfully. "I'll just show you."

            I nod my head agreeing, then go back to writing. After a few minutes I hear her walking back up the stairs.

                       "Okay, what do you think?"

          I've seen Alexis in a couple dresses and they're all completely different. That's surprising considering they're all the same color. I don't even think I can picture her in anything but black.

       Although the dress she has on is simple, it makes my stomach flip. It wraps around her waist perfectly, showing off all of her curves.

          She looks extremely sexy

          She looks extremely sexy. I hate to imagine how many eyes she's going to have on her.

             I close my notebook and get up from the sofa. "So when are we leaving?"

                    Alexis laughs out loud. "You are just inviting yourself now?"

              I ignore her question and run my hands up and down the sequence on the dress. Goosebumps form on her arms.